Smile

~To The Story~

"Achoo!!" Kayano sneezed. "Whoa! What's with this getup?!" The girl looked down and saw how there was a hole in her shirt, causing her chest to be visible.

Blushing, the boys swiftly turned their heads the other way. Okajima, however, kept his eyes on her, much to Kataoka's annoyance, so she grabbed the boy's head and forced him to look the other away in almost painful motion. It's funny how quickly the atmosphere changed, just minutes ago you all were surrounding Kayano, showing the joy that she was alive.

Itona bent down in front of her, staring at her chest for some reason.

"Wh-what?" Kayano muttered, shyly asking as to what Itona was doing.

Apathetically, he made eye contact with her, with this straight face never wavering. "Pathetic."

"What is?!" Kayano cried out, hoping he wasn't talking about her lack of bust.

"There there," you bent down on your knees to be next to Kayano, then draping your coat over Kayano. "Koro-sensei fixed your hair, right?" You smiled at her.

"Thanks," she cried with comical tears. "But I'd wish he fixed my clothes first."

"Y'know, Koro-sensei's so generous with his care and all, you might've come out of that a little bustier than before." Okajima managed to say despite still being in Kataoka's hold.

"Is that so, Koro-sensei?" Yada turned to the said teacher.

Without answering Yada's question, nor saying anything that has to do with the topic, Koro-sensei, who felt way too fatigued, found himself falling backwards, and collapsing, surprising everyone.

"Phew..." he sighed. "I'm beat!"

Silently, you everyone watched your teacher just lay there, sounding... almost satisfied? Was it because you and everyone were no longer in danger... or was there something more?

"Class?" Koro-sensei managed to speak with a hint of fatigue in his voice. "What kind of assassin would let a dying target escape?" The taken aback expression was clear on everyone's faces. "Don't you see? It's killing time."

Looking up into the starry night sky, where the laser was. It was a reminder of what needs to get down whether anyone likes it or not. Your lips tremble as you felt something turn in your stomach.

"Guys..." It was the class president who spoke up, making everyone pay attention to him. "We have to decide this for ourselves. We could choose to stay out of it and leave it up to fate. Show of hands: who doesn't want to kill Koro-sensei?"

Your hand was raised, along with everyone else with no issue.

"Okay, hands down," he said, to which everyone obliged. Isogai took a moment to glance at everyone and asked with a hard look, "who wants to kill him?"

You knew he was going to ask that question, but that didn't make the question any less hard to hear. You found yourself tilting your head down, and not raising your hand right away. In fact, everyone else felt the same way.

This wasn't fair, yet you knew it had to be done. The point of the assassination classroom was to kill this humanoid octopus. But this humanoid octopus was given a name, he mentored you and everyone, nurtured everyone, and cared for everyone.

You shut your eyes tightly to prevent yourself from crying as you bit your lower lip. The answer was decided, and you knew everyone else had already made up their minds.

Slowly, and hesitantly, you lifted your hand. Your eyes are covered by your bangs, and your heart was in pain. The only thing you kept thinking of was all the fond memories Koro-sensei has given you and everyone for the past year. And all the happy times have to come to an end.