Welcome Back

~To The Story~

"Is (y/n)-chan seriously going back to the old campus?"

"I'm actually kinda glad. There was so much tension between her and Asano-kun and I couldn't take it anymore."

"Will you be quiet, she'll hear you."

You could hear them. They were in a pretty close range from your desk. However, you chose to ignore them as you continued to empty your desk, packing everything up. Once that was done, you picked up your bag; settling the strap on your shoulder and feeling the heavy weight of your bag then you made your way towards the exit of the classroom.

"See yah around." You said to everyone, giving off a friendly wave and smile.

Some of them waved back at you, wishing you the best. While some were too ashamed to even spare a glance at you after believing the arranged marriage rumour and calling you a cheater.

You were about to open the door but someone from the other side already did. You flinched at this. Automatically, your eyes went to the person from the other side.

It was Asano.

You felt your chest tighten as you and Asano locked eyes. Neither did the two of you were expecting to run into each other like this. Seeing you hurt him and you seeing him, hurt you. Although, even with the thick atmosphere and the A-Class students gazing at you and Asano, the two of you managed to say something...

"Sorry." You both muttered, somewhat bitterly, before avoiding eye contact and walking past each other.

Stepping into the hallway, you hung your head low, with your heart aching. Suddenly, you stopped and turned around.

"Asa--" Asano walked into the classroom, closing the door before he could hear you call out to him.

Your shoulders slumped as the pit of your stomach turned. It was then, you've concluded that even though you're still engaged to him, you and Asano may never be on good terms ever again and your friendship with him was ruined.

You shook your head, mentally scolding yourself that you should stay away from him. He's already hurt you so many times. Your anger and rage still clouded your mind, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt to lose someone you thought very dearly of.

Pushing Asano out of your mind, you proceed to walk down these hallways for the last time.

You were still unsure how the arranged marriage will play out now after what happened a couple of nights ago. You remembered Karma saying to your parents how they wanted to give him a chance. After that, he simply apologized again for interrupting the dinner and left with Koro-sensei. You knew they left because they wanted your parents to have some time to think.

The night continued even after Karma left. You were on autopilot for the rest of the night, thinking about everything he had said and what had happened. How polite and well mannered he was towards your parents, how Koro-sensei intervened... and also how Karma brought up the mystery of how the stalking was stopped.

Will they at least tolerate Karma from now on? The fact that they're allowing you to go back to class E does say something. Right? Even so, you don't know what your parents think of Karma. They didn't bring him up for the rest of the night. They were quieter than usual.

"Ah, (y/n)-san," you heard a familiar voice. Halting your tracks, you turned around and saw Chiyo coming towards you, all while grabbing Kairi's wrist. "I'm glad I caught you before you left!" Chiyo let go of Kairi and clasped her hands together. "I'm, really, really sorry! It's my fault as to why the school turned against you!" She cried before you can give her a proper greeting.