Chapter 43 -Part 1

Vote & comment!
Chapter's a bit shitty, I'm sorry but  there's sooooo much drama on Livvy's way

"Jacob put the bowl in here and go get dressed," I tell him pointing in the sink.

In his zombie state, he lazily drags his feet and does as he's told.

A pair of warm arms straddle my waist and I feel Zayn's stubble tickling my neck.

"Good morning baby girl," he whispers with a smile, before leaving a kiss on my jaw.

My soapy hands in the sink are the only thing stopping me from attacking his mouth. Since I've woken up I haven't thought about anything other than last night, not that I want to though.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask him drying my hands on a tea towel.

His arms disappear from around me and I hear him ruffling a cereal bag, his soft munching after putting it in his mouth. Zayn's a sex god but he still has a little boy in him.

He nods at my question with a smile, almost proud and leaves the bag on the side. He's all dressed and ready, the only thing missing is the red jumper I'm still wearing. I wasn't going to walk around Jacob with only he's jumper so I also slipped on some pyjama bottoms.

"I manage to sleep properly with you," he whispers as if it were a secret.

He extends his arms towards me and I step inbetween them, leaning my arms on his shoulders. I forgot he said he never sleeps with anyone, as in actually sleep.

I tickle the back of his neck with the tip of my fingers and he flinches with a tiny smile, his tongue showing slightly. I wish he was always this playful and not grumpy.

His hands creep up my jumper and I touch my nose against his with the same happy smile on my face.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asks me, before pecking my lips.

"Perfectly," I smile against his lips. "But I'm sore," I whisper with a pout.

He softly kisses my bottom lip and holds it for a bit. "I'm sorry," he says kissing the side of my mouth. "But it'll probably last until next time I see you," he whispers nibbling my lip.

"I can't find my blue book!" I hear Jacob shout before he walks in the kitchen.

I immediately let go of Zayn turning to the door,  while he keeps one of his hands under the fabric I'm wearing.

"English one?" I ask him pointing at the blue book on the table.

"Yes!" He beams snatching it off the table.

"You're gonna be late for school, Mr. Tomlinson will be downstairs in a bit," I inform him, trying to ignore Zayn's wandering fingers.

"Ernie's dad takes Jacob to school?" Zayn asks confused, flattening his hand on my back.

Jacob runs out the kitchen and I lean back on Zayn chest.

"Uh, yeah... The twins are in Jacob's school," I explain him staring at his lips.

He moves them in different ways and I don't think he knows how good it looks.

"What twins?" he asks while I touch his bottom lip with the tip of my finger.

Can he shut up and kiss me? Kiss me everywhere.

"Ernie's sisters," I whisper distractedly.

Before I have to enumerate the Tomlinsons my mouth finds his lips, and I start running  my fingers through his hair in a gentle way.