Chapter 13

Vote and comment you fuckin ghost readers
______________________________

I feel a bit tipsy, and by the way Mr. Malik's saying goodbye to Mr. Clapton, I'm guessing he is too.

"I hope you enjoyed the evening Miss Anderson," the blue eyed man says to me smiling.

"I did, everything was lovely! Oh, please say goodbye to your son for me!" I say pressing my clutch against my chest.

I feel a strong arm around my waist and notice it's Zayn dragging me out the place.

I lean slightly into him when we walk out and the cold night meets my skin. Hasn't been this cold in a long time.

I notice the car with the same driver waiting for us and I rush to it, not waiting for Sir to open my door.

When I sit in the back, I slip my heels off and wrap the long coat around my whole body, pulling my feet up to the seat.

Mr. Malik sits in and leans over me with an amused smirk.

"Are you cold, by any chance?" He says with a chuckle. He grabs my seatbelt and puts it over me, pluging it in.

He sits back on his side while he plugs his own in. The driver starts the car and I can already feel myself warming up.

I look out the window admiring the darkness outside. I had a nice evening that I wasn't expecting. He is a sweet drunk. He seems much nicer, he seems... relaxed.

People weren't as stuck up and snobby as I thought, and I felt really comfortable with Mr. Malik around.

"Do you want to go back to your place, or the mansion?" He says. I turn to him and notice his big eyes sparkling in the dark.

I need to sleep home, I really feel like sleeping in my bed.

"Home, please," I smile leaning my head on the back of the seat and stare at him for maybe too long.

"What?" He asks smiling but with a slight frown.

"You we're cool tonight," I close my eyes hugging my legs.

"Cool?" I hear him ask and I can almost picture his smirk and acusing stare.

I giggle and turn my head to the window feeling more relaxed by the minute. I hear him sigh and humming in the background.

* * * * * *

I feel an arm over me and my hair falling on my face. I jump slightly waking from my sleep and hear a chuckle.

"It's just me," Zayn says leaning over me. He is standing outside the car unbuckling my seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" I say following it by a yawn.

"Well, if you're a good girl, and keep still for a bit, I'll take you upstairs." He says raising his eyebrow and smiling at me.

"I'll be a good girl for you, then," I say while I hook my arms around his neck, holding my clutch.

He takes me out the car holding me from my thighs as I straddle his torso and he shuts the door with his side.

"So eaguer, Miss Anderson," he whispers seductively into my ear.

I realize what I've said and slap his shoulder laughing.

"Shut up! You know I didn't mean it like that!" I say holding on to him again.

I fish the keys out and give them to him while he walks. I like this playful Malik.

"I know," he coos.