Chapter 11

"Livvy I'm going, love you!" He shouts from the door. I run to it and grab his face leaving a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I love you, be careful and come back straight after school, okay?" I shout out the door while he walks off.

After tiding and cleaning the whole house I collapsed on the sofa with my iPod plugged into my ears.

If there was any other way of meeting the clients I wouldn't feel so bad about it. If I could have a chat with them and then decide if I wanna wave my arse in their faces that wouldn't be as bad.

Maybe I'll fall in love with a client, and he'll treat me like a princess or some shit. I don't even believe in love stories, I just want someone genuinely nice.

I've never realized, if I meet a guy and start something with him... am I gonna have to tell him about my job? Cause there'll be no relationship then.

I shouldn't even consider meeting anyone, I need to concentrate on earning a decent amount of money.

I pull one of the ear plugs out and sit up on the couch looking out the window. It looks like it's gonna snow, it's amazing how cold it's getting.

I lye back down and feel the cushion vibrating. I dig my hand under it and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I answer. Damn, the ID.

"Miss Anderson, sorry for the short notice but I will need you to come with me to an event tonight." It's Mr. Malik. What's he going on about? I pull my other ear plug out.

"Uh... me?" I'm so confused, I can't even make questions up in my head.

"Yes, as I will be paying you for the next month, and my sister can't accompany me, I thought you could come. I'll pick you up at 7 pm." He states.

"But, what am I meant to wear? I don't think I'm the best option, Sir. And I need someone to look after my brother. I'm sorry but I ca-" I try to explain myself when he cuts me off.

"I'll take you something to wear. If you can't think of anyone to take care of Jacob I will provide you a baby-sitter." He says annoyed. I sigh and sit up on the couch leaning my back.

I can't make Lottie come here, she has college and Louis has to work tomorrow morning. The twins go to his school so it shouldn't be that much of a problem to drop him off.

"Could we drop him off at my friends' place before we go to the event thing?" I ask picking at the couch. He said Jacob. I don't think I ever told him my brothers name.

"Of course, Olivia. I'll be there at 5.30 pm." He answers and immediately the line's cut off.

I should ring Lottie's mum and make sure it's okay for Jakes to stay there.

* * * * * *

It's 5 pm and I've had a shower and dried my hair, now I'm trying to cover my face.

Mrs. Tomlinson said it was fine and reminded me how much she loves me. I told Jacob he'd be sleeping there and, as always, he was more than happy.

I put some foundation on my skin and apply plenty of mascara on. I put on some red lipstick and frown at myself in the mirror. Why does it never look like when Aaron did it?

"Livvy! There's a man in a suit asking for you!" I hear Jacob's voice shouting.

Shit. I put my dressing gown on and walk out to the front door.

Jacob turns round when he hears me and smiles widely.

"He said he's Mr. Malik, and he's your boss, is he the rich basta-?" I move him out the way before he finishes, but it's too late because Zayn heard and I'm turning red.