Chapter 65

hey babies, I'm studying and listening to music while i write this so i thought i'd write down some of the songs that remind of the story? They're not perfectly fitting but hey.

I wanna get better - Bleachers

We'll be a dream - We the Kings

Spectacular rival - George Ezra

____________________________________________________

LIVVY'S POV

The short haired girl hands me my glass and I extend my arm to hand her a tenner, just to have my hand pushed back down.

"It's on me," Harry says to the girl and I roll my eyes taking my drink.

I really really want to get drunk, and since Zayn's here being an idiot, I want it more. I sip out my glass and lean back on one of the high stalls.

"Has he gone?" I ask Harry scanning the club behind him.

"No, he's sitting were he was before," he says while getting himself a drink.

I wipe my cheek with the back of my hand, making sure I get rid of any tear and not my make up.

"I can't believe he embarrassed me like this, it's just ridiculous, it's just him in this world, everything evolves around him," I grunt frustrated taking a sip out of my glass.

"He didn't know it was your boss Livvy..." Harry mumbles, leaning his arm on the bar to turn to me.

"Oh, so it would've been fine if it happened to be a friend or a cousin or anyone? Which is exactly what it'd been if he wasn't my boss!" I growl shaking my head. "I can't believe you're defending him."

"I know how his head works, Livvy," he tells me as if it were obvious. "He's trying to get his head round this whole dating thing again," he says in a quieter voice.

I frown and leave my drink on the bar, watching Zayn walk across the club and disappear between the people.

"Where's he going? Why's he walking like that?!" I turn to Harry furious.

I swear if he tried to fight Pep...

"I don't know, he must've bumped into something, he's a bit drunk," he brushes off and turns my stall so it faces him.

I'm staring into his emerald eyes wondering what is it that makes Harry stay by Zayn's side. Zayn treats everyone poorly, except for his family, but Harry isn't included there, he treats Harry so so so bad, yet here he is.

I wonder if he really cares how I am or if Zayn just forced him to keep an eye on me.

"What?" he asks confused.

I'm so pissed at him and everyone right now. Why doesn't anything go right?

I know I'm glaring at Harry but I can't stop, I feel if I squint my eyes enough everyone will disappear and leave me be.

I take my glass again and drink up, turning back towards the people, just so I don't have Harry's eyes digging into mine.

"Was he like this with Davina?" I ask lost in my own thoughts.

"No," Harry says with a confused voice. "I wouldn't mention Davina, Livvs," he turns my stall again and shakes his head. "Everything was worse with her, okay? Zayn was someone else back then," he's being really serious now, there's something stopping me from taking my eyes away from his.

"I thought she used him?" I ask confused, gripping my glass.

Was Zayn the one using her then?

"It was a toxic relationship, no one was better or worse, just don't think about that," he shakes his head and looks down at my hands. "The past is gone for a reason, you don't need to bring it back. Don't make Zayn talk about it too much,yeah?"