Chapter 54

Commentttttttt

_________________________
I feel so tiny with my big heels and my dark dress in this gigantic hall.
Everyone's rushing from one place to another, with something to do. I'm just here like 'hey, I'm Livvs, new girl'.

I'm so excited about this job. Las night I managed to schedule his whole week. Pep had jottled down everything he should be doing for the next month. He had organised it like it were a shopping list.

Most of the things coincide with other meetings, which means I'll have to make a ton of calls to see if there's a way to get him everywhere.

I haven't had a purpose in ages, so although this is all about someone else, I'm ready and completly looking forward to it.

"There's my girl!" a voice beams from behind me.

Mr. Philip Clapton is making his way towards me, similar clothes to yesterday, just a blue shirt instead of plain white.

"Good morning," I smile when he squeezes me against his side.

His arm and chest is much firmer than I'd imagined.

Actually, I don't think I had stopped and stared in that way.

It's expected though, Dan's pretty fit and his dad isn't that bad for his age... Did I really just think that? Oh God, I need a Zayn dose tonight.

"Right, I need you to chose next month's background for the section I run, don't get me wrong," he says while rushing into the lift. "I've got an idea and I've already designed the whole thing, I just need you to chose between two."

I follow him into the lift and nod trying to keep up with his babbling.

"What section do you run?" I ask without much more to say.

"The culture... I only really need you to give me the thumbs up for a couple pages, but this is my first number being ahead of the culture," he explains taking a deep breath before walking out the lift.

"Are you alright?" I question following him around and grabbing a copy of the magazine that was layed on a table.

He walks through a big glass door at the end of the corridor and I only realise it's his office when I'm in it.

"Yeah, yeah, just my usual hyper-self, you'll get used to it," he chuckles sitting behind the big glass desk.

I balance my weight on both legs for a few seconds, and finally convince myself to sit.

There's a couple of big, very comfortable looking chairs, on the other side of his desk. Both of Zayn's offices had two chairs to receive people two. Although Zayn's were much bigger than this... Way bigger.

I take a seat on one of the big chairs and flip the pages in the magazine until I see the culture section.

Geez. It's like half the magazine...

"That's where you're working, love," Pep says.

I look up from the magazine and see him pointing at the other half of the desk. Actually, it's more like a second desk, joined to his, exactly the same though, it's just missing the two chairs on the other side.

"Next to you?" I ask a bit uncertain.

I don't think personal assistants work next to their boss... I was expecting another desk maybe, but just smaller and kind of ... Away?

"Of course next to me!" He exclaims pushing the chair I'm meant to be sitting in, apparently. "I need you to be part of me and my job, you've got to understand me to perfection Olivia," he mumbles while concentrating on the screen of his laptop.