Chapter 72

I open the front door after the doorbell rings and my eyes widen as soon as I do.

"Snow!" I exclaim with a massive smile.

"Uh..." Zayn turns around looking at the atmosphere behind him. "Nice to see you too"

He looks back at me and I smile shyly. "Sorry, baby," I extend my arms to him withouth stepping out my house.

My cute little tiny house that I absolutely love, by the way.

"Maybe if I stand out here you'll like me a bit more," he says standing still.

"Shut up and come in," I say putting my arms down and leaning on the door.

He walks through the door, cleaning his shoes on the carpet before stepping on the rugg. I shut the door behind him and lean on the door. "I want a kiss," I pout.

He turns around and leans his hands under my top, his freezing cold fingers caressing my warm skin. He leans in, and his lips softly peck mine. My arms lean on his shoulders, pull in him a bit closer.

ZAYN'S POV

I could stand like this for days. Just Olivia and me.

"Zayn!" A voice shouts.

And Jacob.

Olivia, Jacob and me. 

It's still better than me on my own.

"Yep, going buddy," I say taking a second away from Olivia's mouth.

"He loves you," she says with a cheeky smile.

And I love him. And her. And this new chance life is giving me.

I know I don't deserve any of this. Fuck, I don't blame Dan for hating the living days out of me, he knows better than anyone that this life should not be mine. Also, the prick wants Olivia, I know he's always wanted her. But she's mine.

No, not mine. I promised Olivia I wouldn't say that.

Technically I didn't fucking say it. Fuck it, I can say whatever I want in my head.

Olivia is mine. Not Dan's. Not anyone's. Just mine.

I slip my hands down to her bum and squeeze it. I swear that behind's got bigger since I know her. Fucking love it. She squeals and I laugh before walking into the living room to find Jacob surounded by boxes.

"Are you two going to come back really late?" He asks me when I walk in.

I scrunch my face and shrug, sitting on one of the comfy chairs.

"It's just... I'm okay staying on my own... but I'm not okay if it's for a very long time... and at night," he says the two last sentences in a whisper.

I laugh out loud and he glares at me. "Sorry, mate, sorry," I laugh again and look at him a bit more serious. "Okay, I'll try to get Olivia home early, promise."

I like my relation with Jacob. I remember the first time I saw how Louis and Jacob got along, also remember feeling extremely jealous. Now I'm there. Obviously haven't been around for that long, but at the end of the day I do spend a fair amount of time with Jacob. 

I guess Olivia also has that good bond with my sisters. Well, maybe not Doniyah, not sure if that will ever happen. But at least Saf and Wal are fine with her, they might also like her more than they like Don.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Olivia asks walking in the living room with a pair of high boots instead of her fluffy slippers.

"Don't know," I shrug.