Chapter 15

There's smutty stuff so even the bitchy ghost readers should vote.

_________________________________

He ruffles the duvet and places his hand over my forehead. I close my eyes and sigh to the feeling of his big warm hand over my skin. I feel him move closer and he takes his hand off my face.

I open my eyes and realize his face is only fifteen centimetres away from mine. I smile slightly and bite my lip. I don't think I've had his face so close to mine. His eyes look special, I can tell they hold all the secrets his face and body language hide.

I feel his hand going under my legs and he grabs my thigh gently, lifting me and sitting me on his lap. I'm still scrunched up in a ball, so I place my feet on the couch and hold on to the duvet.

He leans back on the couch and stares at me while biting his lip. I look down loosing all my confidence and feeling more vulnerable than ever. His finger comes up to my lip again and slowly strokes it.

"The colour's back..." he says in a deep voice.

I damp my lip and I feel him leaning back forward. One of his hands tickles my thigh with the tip of his fingers while the other one creeps up my waist. I turn my head to him to find the tip of his nose touching my cheek.

"I really tried not to," he says in a whisper.

I open my mouth slightly and turn my face a bit, I bite my lip while staring at his.

He damps his lip with the tip of his tongue very slowly and brings his mouth to meet my lips.

Before I realize, my hands are going up his chest and I'm pressinging my lips slowly against his.

I close my eyes when I feel his hand holding my thigh and open my mouth slightly. He slides his tongue into my mouth to meet mine while I play with the hair on the back of his head.

He kisses the side of my lips and takes them down my neck. I press my chest against him, holding on to his neck and sigh slightly. He pulls the duvet off me, letting it fall on the floor.

He brings the hand on my thigh closer to my crotch and rubs his thumb over me while he sucks at my neck.

I hold on to his hair and a small moan leaves my mouth. He brings his lips up to mine and kisses me roughly.

He is so intense. I want to stop, but I don't.

I bite down on his bottom lip and he presses his thumb against me. I close my eyes and feel him hard against the back of my thigh.

I hold on to his shoulders and straddle him. His hands hold on to my arse while I start to kiss him again. His lips are getting pinker by the minute.

It's when I realize that I have an effect on him that I get my confidence back. I should make him have a bonner all the time to be able to have conversations where I'm not stuttering.

He bites my neck and digs his palms into my behind, I moan again near his ear and bite his lobe, closing my eyes.

He is rough, but good. Too good.

I press my crotch against him and feel his erectïon digging into me.

I smile, looking at him and slide down his legs to the floor leaving him with a confused look.

I kneel between his legs and unbuckle his trousers. I look at his eyes through my lashes and realizations dawns on him as he plays with the ends of my hair.

"Such a good dirty girl," he whispers.

I bite my lip and pull his trousers down. I desperately need to taste him.