Chapter 41

Where are you all from? xx

_____________________

The last couple of days have been very quiet, when Jacob came back from the Disney place everything went back to normal but as I haven't gone back to the mansion yet I've just been relaxing.

Ms. Webb had rang yesterday and apparently, I'm assisting Mr. Malik to a very important meeting today. As I didn't want to go back to the mansion just to get clothes I decided to purchase some yesterday. I do have clothes, just not the kind of clothes you need to accompany a very important CEO. How many businesses does he have?

My choice of clothing, and maybe a bit of Lottie's too, was a tight pencil skirt down to just over my knee, although it kept slipping up. A navy blue fitted shirt for the top, Lottie detested my choice so she shoved a necklace on me, it was a silver chain with a white round flat stone hanging off it.

I'm not meant to impress anyone today, I'm meant to look professional.

My phoned buzzed with a message from Zayn, telling me he was downstairs. As soon as I read it I felt my whole body tensing, am I going to have to talk in front of people? Zayn probably knows of much of a risk that he is, I doubt he'll allow it. Last night I'd rang Tamara because I needed someone to talk to without a filter, she was positive I'd only have to go and look pretty. As much as I hate Mr. Malik taking me around like his puppet, it was much better than the demonstrations. Those demonstrations he cancelled without my consent, I do believe him when he says he was looking out for me, or maybe I'm forcing myself to believe it? Maybe I got so worked out about it because of Miss Montgomery in his office... Anyway, there's no point of figuring it out now, I can't get upset about it again three minutes before seeing him.

I had put on the long black coat I got from the mansion one of the first days, I thought it was warm at the time but everytime I went out wearing it I regretted not putting anything else on. The weather wasn't that bad today, I was freezing to death from my door to the black SUV parked on the other side of the road, but at least it was sunny. The back door slid open and the man I was expecting didn't really have much to do with the one I could see.

"Hi!" he said getting out the car gesturing a small wave with his hand.

I recognised him from the night of the jewelry event, it's the man that took Tamara in his SUV. His hair seemed a bit longer and he wasn't wearing such an elegant outfit, but still the same style. This time, he did have a jacket on though, his jeans looked tighter than Zayn's and he had worn out boots on. It looked like the kind of clothes only certain people can pull off.

"We never got to meet properly, I'm Harry," he says offering me his hand.

"Livvy," I smile shaking it. My hand seems ridiculously small in his.

There was a deep growl heard from inside the car and Harry's face offered me a sweet smile.

"My lady is being a twat today," Harry tells me offering me his hand to get in the car.

I hold on to it and step up, walking in an sitting in the car, next to Zayn.

"Morning," I say with a lower voice than I meant.

Harry gets in and closes the door in no time. It's funny because there's three of us in the back of a car, and I'd imagined that with their long bodies we'd probably be quite squashed but there's room enough. Zayn even has enough room to ignore me.

Troy was driving and he started the car as soon as Harry had shut the door.

"So, aren't you wondering what am I doing here?" Harry asks drifting my attention to him.