Chapter 2

"If you sign the contract, you will immediately start working for me. Our job is to lend you to any wealthy client, you must accept any sexual issues needed. If anyone wants you, you will have the right to accept, or not, you also have the right to negotiate anything you dislike, such as hard limits or any personal matter. It's all up to you, we're here to protect you all and make sure both parties agree and understand the contract. Once they take you, or any of the other girls, their job is to pay for any needs or anything you ask during the time you become their sexual partner; you will both discuss in my presence if the partnership will be public or not. As you probably know, many of our clients are well known internationally and they can't risk this kind of publicity." After fully organising my file on the table while explaining himself, he stares up at me.

"I have a question," I say after clearing my throat and staring back.

"Go on, Miss Anderson," he nods encouraging me.

"While I'm on... offer?" I try to explain questioning my choice of words. He nods again and I continue, "am I able to come and go whenever I'm needed, I mean, could I live somewhere else?"

"As long as you're here every time I tell you to you can do what you like,there's a room in the mansion just like for any other girl and you can use it or not," he leans forward leaning his arms on the desk and his voice sounds deeper. "You do understand I am not your owner, do you? You are doing this for yourself, not for me, I'm just a figure inbetween the parties." 

"I know, I just wondered." I shrug my shoulders and stare down at the file, questioning for the first time what does it actually say there.

"Well Miss Anderson, if it's all clear, and you don't have any more questions," he leans back in his chair pulling out a draw and placing more attached papers on the table. "I'll just need you to sign this for us."

I lean forward and grab the contract leaning it against my lap. I read it a few times, knowing that cold caramel stare is digging into me. I sighed and looked back at him.

"Am I allowed to leave my... sexual partner, if I feel like I need to?" 

"It says it on the contract." He snapps, obviously growing annoyed by my second thoughts.

"I am so sorry, I was just making sure," I answered back, not being able to help the sarcastic tone.

That ghost of a smirk came back just before his cold self covered it up. I looked back down at the contract and leaned it on the table, I placed my hand over a pen and looked up at Mr. Malik through my eyelashes.

"May I?" I tried to sound polite but the sarcastic bitch in me was not happy.

"Well of course," a mischievous smirk plastered on his face enjoying the game. 

I took the pen and leaned the tip against the dotted line. 

Breathe.

For Jacob.

I sighed and slowly scribbled my signature down. I placed the pen back where it was and sat back on the chair properly.

"Well done, Miss Anderson, I will remind you, whenever you feel uncomfortable or unnecessary to be here, you are free to go." He stated while picking my contract and placing it in my file.

Was he trying to calm me? That sounded to nice to come from him. Although he also looks to nice for his personality.

"You will be given a key to your room. You'll also have a new phone and phone number that should be available 24/7. We will provide you with a new car, a credit card and new clothing." He said while placing my file in the draw, he looked back at me to find me raising my eyebrow at him.

"Is there a problem, Miss Anderson?" He said raising his eyebrow at me this time.

"What kind of clothes are we talking about? What's the problem with mine?" I say feeling maybe a tiny bit offended by him.

"You will be able to wear your own clothing when you aren't in front of any clients, Olivia." He stands slowly and I copy him. So it's Olivia, now?

"Oh, okay." I hold on to my bag and he extends his hand, I do the same and shake his.

"Ms. Webb will give you your credit card, car and room keys, on your way out" he assures. "It's an absolute pleasure to have you with us, Miss Anderson" says the rich-jaw-killing-Greek-God sounding too professional. 

I'll only have to stand him for a bit. I have to find a rich person, as soon as possible, who I can cope with and I'll be fine. I need the money. I need to forget about the agreement and think about Jacob. It's all for him.

I nod and smile back, gaining confidence.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Malik," I turn around and make my way to the door.

"Oh, and Miss Anderson?" I stop walking and stare at the door. 

"Yeah?"

"From now on, you will address me as 'Sir'," I sighed relieved and held the doorknob before making my way out.

"Have a good day, Sir."

I can't do this.

I can. I have to.