Chapter 10

I woke up feeling confused. I wasn't sore, I could feel his fingers had been there but it didn't bother me. I liked last night.

I don't think I can do this job. Just thinking about someone wanting to buy me makes me sick. I know I can choose who I want but that's not easy either.

I was currently having cheese on toast for breakfast, in bed. It was on my bedside table when I woke up. There was also a glass of orange juice.

Maybe he asked Ms. Webb to bring it up?

The best thing should be to tell Mr. Malik I don't want to work for him. It'll probably piss him. He probably even did that last night only to boost my confidence or something.

When I finished breakfast I put on the clothes I brought on yesterday and tidied up the room a bit.

I put my stuff in my bag and locked the door on my way out. When I was walking down the stairs there was a gorgeous magazine-face girl walking up. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I went straight to Mr. Malik's office and knocked the door before he opened it himself.

He creased his brow and gave a small smile.

"You should ask for permission to Ms. Webb to come in, Olivia," he said in what felt like a tender voice.

"I wanted to ask you if you could break the contract, Sir?" I try to smile, shrugging.

"You what?" He frowns and walks over his desk leaning on it. "Sit down," he points to one of the black armchairs.

I walk in slowly shutting the door and sit where he told me to. I'm scared, his eyes are turning darker by the minute and his tight fists are on the table.

"Did I hurt you last night?" He asks. Not in a caring way though, just demanding an answer.

"Oh no, no," I shake my head waving my hands. "I just don't think I can... you know, uh, show myself to people I don't know?" I shrug trying to make him understand. I'm glad he's a listerner at least.

"Of course you can, everyone can. But anyway, you couldn't leave even if you wanted to, it's a month trial," He explains. "I can't force you into the demonstration room, so I'll just recommend you to think about it a bit better, is that okay?" He tilts his head smiling to me.

"Uh...yeah, I guess that's okay. Thank you, Sir" I shrug scrunching my eyes. Why is he being so nice about this? I'm making him loose money.

"Well then, Ms. Webb will maybe ask you to call in, in the next couple days to do some other stuff." He says fiddling with the end of his sleeve.

"Okay..." I nod and look at his jaw, noticing he has a bit more stubble than last night.

I stand up from the armchair. My cheeks redden just by thinking where his stubble was rubbing last night.

"Did you like breakfast? I didn't want to wake you," he asks, still fiddling with his sleeves.

"Uh yeah, really nice, thank you, S-Sir" I smile at him. Did he bring it up? I can't control my shaky voice. I wish I could pretend I was confident when talking to him. "I should be leaving."

"Oh, uh... are you staying here or at your place?" He asks while he folds his arms over his chest.

"I-uh... I'm going back home."

"Okay. I'll see you soon then," he says with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Have a nice day Mr. Malik," I walk to the door and turn my head to him. I catch him staring and he smirks looking up to my face.

"Good bye, Miss Anderson."

* * * * * *

I stop the car in the parking lot and grab my handbag and the couple pizzas I brought for lunch.

I lock the car and make my way upstairs.

I open the front door to my flat and notice all the lights are off. I walk in closing the door behind me and step into the living room.

I jump holding my chest when the first thing I hear is two loud high pitched screams. I quickly turn the light on and sigh.

"What are you even watching?!" I shout walking to the window to draw the curtains.

On the sofa, Louis and Jacob are hiding behind a blanket and pillows.

"He's not even meant to be watching scary stuff Louis! Why are you here? Where's Lottie?" I shout at him turning the telly off and standing in front of it with my arms folded across my chest.

"Calm down, everything's fine! She had to go to college and I, very kindly, offered to look after my little mate," He puts his arm over Jacob's shoulders. He's such a cheeky fücker.

"Okay, can you lay the table? Jacob go wash your hands," I leave my bag on the couch and walk into the kitchen leaving the pizzas on the table.

Louis walks in behind me. "Pizzaaaaaaaa," he shouts while he places napkins and plates on the table.

I sit on one of the chairs and put a slice on each plate. Louis sits next to me and Jacob sits on my other side.

"How was work, love?" As soon as Louis asked, my face went red. Shit.

"Uh, it was okay," I shrug. "I just had to clean up a whole floor with some other girls, and didn't finish 'til late."

"Oh, that's okay, you know Jakes can stay with us any time," he says while shoving another slice in his mouth.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson said I could go with them to the Disney place in Paris!" Jacob shouts with his mouth full.

"Really?" I frown looking at Louis.

"You know I'd take him anywhere, you're the one who's always saying no, so I thought you'd take me seriously if mum and dad asked him." He says in a serious tone.

"Can I go? Please?" He says filling his mouth with another slice.

"Uh... I don't know, we'd have to work out the money and-" I'm cut off before I finish.

"Oh, shut up Livvy, we're inviting him. Eat your pizza." He said.

And I did.

It wouldn't be that bad if they took Jacob, wouldn't it?

I'm glad the Tomlinsons take care of us.

___________________________

Pleaaaaase vote lovelies, xxx