Chapter 35

Vote if you fancy an update
_______________________________

Miss Montgomery was standing completly naked in front of me, her back was facing me and she was looking over the desk into those caramel eyes I somehow managed to love last night.

His faced stiffens and his mouth jaw drops as soon as he sees me in the room, making Miss Montgomery turn towards me. Did I mention she is naked?! What's happening?

He didn't even take a whole day to run and fück her. Why does he say such lovely things and then does all the wrong ones? I'm such an idiot for having hope in this man.

I nearly forgot how humilliated I felt before I walked in this room. He tricked me to get naked and act all sexual just for him to enjoy or laugh or whatever.

I don't want to come here ever again. I tried, this obviously isn't for me.

Without taking my gaze of Zayn's big eyes, I throw the files across the room, making all the pappers scatter around the place. I turn around and walk down the corridoor. I'll get my stuff and leave.

I've had enough. I was probably going to make this decission, but I needed something to push me and a naked Miss Montgomery is enough for me.

*

When I tried to come back down with my stuff I bumped into Tamara, who forced me into her room to tell her what was wrong with me. Suprinsingly, I told her everything. I even cried while I told her!

I explained everything about how Mr. Malik was with me, without mentioning his personal past, and I also told her what was actually affecting me.

She has a stupid theory where he was protecting me. Yeah, sure. I don't protect anyone by pushing them naked in front of people.

Tamara realized how stubborn I am so she just hugged me and told me to do whatever I wanted and needed. She was right, I should feel 100% okay about this, no matter how much I need the money. And I don't feel okay, so that's a goodbye from me.

I piled my room keys and my car keys on Ms. Webb's desk with a tiny smile, trying to hold everything in. It wasn't her fault.

"Troy will drive you home, Miss Anderson, if you ever reconsider this decision don't hesitate to call in," she says with a very sad face.

Does she actually care for me?! 

I nodded and turned to the front door to exit, when I saw his tall figure standing in the way.

Walk.

I walked up the step and tried to open the door, but he kept blocking it. I can't believe this is happening.

"Technically, you're not aloud to leave," he says in an angry voice.

I look up at him to find his impassive eyes staring at me.

"Do you, honestly, think I care? There's more to life than contracts," I say grabbing the door handle.

He holds my arm tightly and holds my gaze in silence. I can almost see him processing my words.

"Stay," he states, although it kind of slipped out like... like a plead?

"Make me," I challenge, pushing his hand off me with my other hand. "You can't touch me, so don't," I hiss at him.

I open the door and notice it bangs against his arm, but he doesn't seem to mind, he just stands there not doing anything.

That's it. I'm done. I'm making my way down the front garden to never lay a foot on this place again. I can even feel some rays of sunshine coming out between the clouds.

I'm done with this place.

I'm done with him.

_________________________________
I wasn't going to update but I really want you guys to know I appreciate it so so much when you vote, so here's a very short update, have a nice day xx