Chapter 48

"Livvs, over here!" I spot Lottie waving her arm from the other side of the crowded room.

London Fashion week was much better than I'd imagined. It was interesting to watch the catwalk and how the different designers expressed their thoughts on clothing.

One of my biggest issues about attending, apart from embarrassing Dan, was having something to wear. I'm no one here, but I still was afraid of people judging me by my clothes.

I'd decided to go with a baby pink tight dress. It came down to mid thigh and had three quarter sleeves. Tight dresses should look fantastic on curvy bodies, but as mine was in no fit condition I wasn't completely comfortable. I'd shoved a short black blazer on with sleeves that came down to the same length as the dress's.

"Oh she looks so good, Lottie!" I smile watching her work on a model's face.

"Thanks... It's going better than I thought!" She exclaims breathing out and dismissing the girl sat on the stool.

"You're doing wonderfully," I mumble leaning down to hug her.

She's lend me her black sandals with the chunky heel, and as she's wearing nikes I'm towering over her.

"I still have a couple hours to go..." she sighs as we both watch the girl taking the stool and pushing her hair back for Lottie to work on it.
My best friend tucks the brush into one of her pockets and moves the model's hair around.

"Where's Prince Charming anyway?" She asks as I study my face in the mirror.

I really wish I could ring Aaron every morning and force him to do my makeup.

"Dan's talking to his dad's friends or something, he's one of the designers," I inform her.

"Name?" she asks with no interest as she parts the girls hair into two ponytails.

"Uh... Clapton," I say reaching for the powder she has on the side.

"I'm modelling for them today," the girl in the stool speaks up. "So many hideous colours..." she mumbles at the end.

I snatch a brush from Lottie's pocket and add some powder to my face.

"Charlotte Tomlinson how long are you planning to keep that beauty fücking session for?!" A man screams behind us.

"It's nearly finished!" Lottie panicks fiddling with the girls hair and a bunch of bobby pins.

"I'll leave you to it, good luck, you'll do great and enjoy it, please!" I tell her while I kiss her cheek and drop everything on to the small surface.

"Ugh!" She growls twisting a strand of her in her palm.

I giggle to myself while walking away and leaving the busy room. One of the guards had let me in because he saw me with Dan, otherwise I doubt I would've been aloud in here.

Dan was in tight dressed black trousers, wearing a white shirt, a thin tie was hanging loosely around his neck and as cruel as it may sound I was pleased he wasn't wearing anything by his dad.

I spotted his dark gelled hair and pushed my way through the crowd. His trousers were tight on his behind and I wish we were at the point where if I'd squeeze it he wouldn't think it was a big deal.

As I was getting to the other side of the long room I noticed Mr. Clapton in a brown leather suit walking away. He is a lovely man but I just don't understand his style and I couldn't be happier about Dan going in the opposite way of his dad's fashion.

I placed my hand on the small of Dan's back, making him turn and smiling when he realises it's me. I lean into his side with a grin and feel his arm around me holding me close to his side.