Chapter 31

Five demonstrations. Five demonstrations in the last three days with people that supposedly had chosen me.

In the first one I did exactly what I did the first time, just like Tamara said. Zayn walked in before I even took my bra off telling me the couple had left. Why? God knows. Cause I suck probably. A couple. That's not just one but two people rejecting me.

For the second one I changed things a bit. Managing to freeze my brain again, I did exactly what Zayn had told me that night. Just before I was about to slap my arse the door burst open with a very pissed Mr. Malik who statted very clearly how "no, women don't like you either" which hurt as fück. Did he really have to be so cruel about it?

The other three times just went as bad. I'd manage to forget about every rejection and believed I was doing it okay, but I obviously wasn't.

I've been mopping on my bed since my last demonstration, I didn't feel like going home or even having lunch downstairs. I know I'm useless, the facts obviously prove that, but did he really need to say that?

Five different demonstrations and they all run away before they even see me doing anything. How is Tamara's theory meant to make me feel better now? I know I don't have a magazine body but I'm not excessively over weight or anything, just a bit more fat here and there, is it that horrible to watch?

These days I've obviously spent more time at the mansion so I got to know Tamara a bit better. I would have thought all the girls here were horrible if I'd only met Montgomery, Tamara is a ball of joy.

For some reason, I don't feel upset, but furious at myself. I need to practice or whatever it takes to find a client.

I grab my phone from the side table and ring reception. I can't be bothered to go downstairs, Ms. Webb probably knows how useless I am if even Aaron knew without me telling him.

"Mr. Malik's receptionist," she answers and I picture her glossy smile.

"Hi, it's Olivia, I would like a couple more demonstrations for tomorrow, please," I ask in an unexcited tone.

"Oh! Miss Anderson, of course, same time?" She asks while I hear her quick fingers tapping the keyboard.

"Yeah, thank you Ms. Webb," I say ending the phone call and leaving my phone on the side.

I'm going to sleep and dream about how not sexy I am and how every client realizes just by staring at me for a second or two.

* * * * * *

A key trying to open my door wakes me up and sit up in bed frowning. What's going on?

The door to my room opens and Zayn appears, he walks in and shuts the door behind him. I rub the sleep out my eyes and watch him sit on the armchair staring straight at me.

I don't want to know what I must look like right now.

"How many clients walking out on you do you need to realize you're not fücking ready, Olivia?" He snaps at me, waking me up even more.

I take a deep breath and hold on to the sheets trying to remember why I want a client so badly.

"Why are you forcing this? Do you really think your capable of having two demonstrations tomorrow after five clients declying you these days?!" He shouts at me and I tilt my head down.

I can't hear that out loud. I know they didn't like me but thinking about it wont help for tomorrow.

"You need me," he says getting up from the armchair.

No I don't. I don't need him, I can do this on my own. I don't want his help.

"Listen to me, what's wrong?!" He says annoyed.