Chapter 49

Hello, sorry for the long wait x

___________________________

The minute I hear the door shut behind Zayn, I turn to pull his shirt and force his mouth over mine.

I need this, it's been long. This sensation I only get around him is torture and there's no way I'm letting the heat between my legs pass.

"Fuck," Zayn mumbles into my mouth.

His hands wrap around the top of my thighs and I leap myself up on to him.

Zayn's tongue is as skillful as I remembered, and I can only think of it on one place. I press myself against him and tug at his hair just at the thought of it.

"Damn bab-" he growls before stopping himself.

I feel him tense up and I spread small sloppy kisses on the side of his neck. He pats my butt slightly, making me stop.

"Where's Jacob?" there's slight worry in his face but I can see how he's trying to control himself.

"Lottie's," I mumble, the word getting lost on his earlobe.

He relaxes against the door and I smile feeling his hands tight on my legs.

I graze my teeth over his skin and suck at the nape of his neck. Why isn't he reacting?

I slip my legs down his body, to stand on the floor, making his hands scoot up to cup my arse.

His eyes are dark with lust but he's controlling himself, and it's making me uncomfortable. Zayn's normally the one guiding me, making me do whatever he wants. I like it like that.

"What's wrong?" he asks tilting my chin up.

His jaw is tensed, and I'd be ecstatic if it was in anger, but it's because he's worried.

I'm horny and I don't know who you are being right now

I pout and run my fingers down his torso, I gradually slow down the closer I get to where I want to be.

A chuckle shakes his body and I press myself against him, standing on my tip toes. His big hands hold me in place and I bite my lip at the slightest friction.

"Do you want to play?" he asks in a husky voice.

His accent's already doing things to me.

I shake my head and rub myself against his growing erection. I watch him frown and part his lips when I move.

"I want daddy to play with me," I whisper against his ear.

---

Wondrxus

I push him further into the room as my lips stayed attached to his neck. Still not reacting to anything that I'm doing.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" I ask him. He averts his eyes as I try and make eye contact with him.

"It's just... how do I know that you truly care for me?" He said, voice small, eyes vulnerable.

Scoffing I grab his chin and make him look at me.

"Did you really ask that? If I didn't care for you, you wouldn't still be in my life Zayn! Why can't you understand that?" I rest my forehead on his. "I'll prove it you, I'll prove how much I care for you."

"How?" his voice falters.

"Amongst other ways... like this," I smash my lips on to his, while pushing him back, causing him to fall on my bed.