Chapter 58

A lot of you wanna know what Livvy looks like but I've tried to keep my image of her to myself so you guys can picture whoever you like, if it's some other famous character, just someone made up by your perfect imagination or even yourselves, idk, it's up to you.

Who would you ship Zayn with?

_____________________________________

comment, vote, xxx

_____________________________________

LIVVY'S POV

Zayn's arm over me was making the bruise on my side hurt, so once I managed to completely open my eyes, I pushed his arm off and stood up.

I drag myself down the stairs and straight towards the gym bag Zayn had, neatly I must say, packed for me.

I'm still not aware of what happened yesterday. Was it really my uncle?

I can't even imagine what the hell he wanted, apart from money or whatever... Why did he have the need to come back? I don't even know where abouts he is right now, those guards must've taken him to the police... I guess.

I grab my phone from out the bag and hold it for a minute, while I try to dig out Philip's phone. It's not here, fucking great. It makes sense cause Zayn obviously doesn't know I walk around with two phones on me now, so it's not his fault. Damn it, I really don't want to go back home.

Just after I sighed loud enough for the whole posh hotel to hear me, a tired Zayn in boxers started making his way down the stairs.

"What's the matter?" he asks walking towards me.

"It kind of fascinates me how you drop the 'T' in the mornings," I mumble repeating his accent over and over in my head.

"I could make an easy joke out of that," he smirks holding my hips. "But I'm not Harry, so I won't," he kisses me softly and smiles sweetly.

"Oh my God, I haven't spoken to Tammy once since we saw them!" I exclaim taking a step back and turn the screen of my phone on.

I spot Zayn roll his eyes just before he walks off into the kitchen.

I'll text her. Texts are good, everyone can just speak when they want.

_____________

You:

Tamara! Hope you're both doing fine! How's the Australia planing going? We have to meet up at some point! xxxx

_____________

That should do... Maybe it sounds too fake.

"Tea?" Zayn says out loud.

I nod walking to where he is and sit on one of the stools at the kitchen bar.

"Does this sound okay?" I ask, showing him the screen of my phone.

He frowns while pouring me some tea in a mug and takes my phone in his hand, suddenly making it look quite smaller than I thought it was.

"Do you like this girl at all?" He asks me with what seems like disgust.

He leaves the phone on the surface and turns around to open a cupboard with a selection of cereals.

"Does it sound okay or not?" I ask again studying the text.

"I guess," he shrugs filling a bowl with cereals and milk. "Breakfast?" he asks.