Chapter 68

LIVVY'S POV

"I've been thinking about this the whole day," he grunts while thrusting into me.

He came looking for me as soon as I entered his apartment this evening and we've been at it since. I don't think I can go for much longer, my levels of bliss are more than welcome but he's sucking the energy out of me.

"Fuck, you feel so so right, babe," he mumbles just before leaning over me.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull slightly when I feel him deeper.

"Oh God, Zayn, I can't," I shut my eyes when my back arches. 

I can't what? Damn, it's too intense. It's like I'm going to explode.

"It's too much, Zayn," I whisper as he thrusts harder. "I can't take it." I moan sliding my hands to his back.

He thrusts deeper and I cling on to the sheets. He leans up, pushing my legs towards me and placing himself so he goes even deeper. "You can baby, you can take it all." He says, looking down and kissing my knee.

For fuck's sake, it feels so good and so... big. I don't know if it's pain or pleasure, but the pleasure's wining, it always does.

"That's it, Olivia," he says pushing himself in me quicker than before.

My hand slides down from his shoulders down to my clit, where I rub softly with the pads of my fingers. My moans are louder now and I'm loosing it.

Zayn starts thrusting roughly, making my whole body bounce from it. One of his big hands slaps the side of my thigh and I let out a moan that get's him cursing.

I feel myself tensing and I know it's close, just how I know Zayn can feel me clenching around him. I fist the sheets, to stop my hand playing with my clit. 

"Come baby," he growls in my ear, after spdreading my legs for him.

I press my chest against him and let go at his command, my walls contracting around him and loosing myself in the orgasm. My sight always goes blank for the seconds it lasts, I never know if my eyes are closed or open, if I'm relaxed or tensed, I'm only sure about how amazing Zayn feels inside me.

Soon I watch him colapse over me, just after spilling himself in the condom he cursed at. He always loves pushing himself to wait until I've reached my orgasm to come from me clenching around him.

"Olivia I need to feel you, I don't want a condom, please," he mutters into my neck with no energy in his voice.

"It could be arranged..." I whisper brushing his hair slightly.

"Please, I'll get checked if you want me to, I just need it, please," he insists, leaning on his elbow to look up at my face.

"We'll talk about it, now get that plastic out of me, please," I kiss his bottom lip and he smirks.

"If I wasn't wrapped in that thing, you wouldn't be asking me to get out?" He asks while pulling himself up from the bed.

I shrug and giggle. "You might find out one day," I say.

"You have to let me, please," he says before walking out the room.

*

"Guess what?" I say out loud sitting on one of the kitchen stools, watching Zayn cooking us dinner.

"What?" His accent echoes around and I smile.

"You know how Lottie was being a bitch and I was upset and blah, blah, blah?" I explain unlocking my phone's screen.