Chapter 37

Just vote and comment, please- hope you enjoy it.
________________________

"Tired baby?" I ask titling my head and watching Ernie's little eyelids drop slowly.

"No baby," he mumbles curling on the couch. "Big boy!" He tries to say sounding very sleepy.

I smile and lean over the couch, holding him up to carry him.

They took Jakes at lunch time and I must admit Ernie is taking my mind off of things, he is such a sweetie.

Mrs. Tomlinson had brought a whole equipment with her for the weekend, so baby Tommo can sleep in his own cot.

I placed him in and covered him up, putting his stuffed giraffe next to his head. His little eyes were shut and I couldn't help myself from staring at him for a bit. Babies are too precious.

I walk out into the living room to tidy the toys on the floor. It's funny how Mrs. Tomlinson had two sets of identical twins, and even though Fizz, Lottie and Louis aren't identical they all look very similar.

I want to have a big family like that, if money wasn't a problem I'd have about ten babies.

Damn, I so need a job.

Lottie left her laptop with me so I'd been browsing around searching for a couple jobs to keep up the rent, bills and debts.

I was trying to concentrate but a couple of men voices were bothering me. They came from downstairs, outside the building. When I got up to look out the window, I spotted there were two big guys, dressed in black formal clothing.

Weird. There's normaly no one out there with this kind of temperture. Anyway, I need a job.

I sat back down and clicked on various links that took me nowhere, when I started to hear a jazzy music. Adds, I think that's why I hate technology.

I closed the tab that I thought was making a noise but the melody kept going on. I'm throwing this laptop out the window. I closed every single tab and the music stopped, but a deep voice followed it.

I suddenly realized it came from the hallway, out my flat. The voice was deep and ruffled and I couldn't make any words out of it. I looked out the peeping hole and froze when I saw a man, dressed like the guys downstairs, standing in front of my door.

His back was facing the door, it looked like he was talking on the phone and I didn't know what to do. What's going on? Are they going to kidnap me?

Ernie!

I rushed to my bedroom and my breathing slowed down when I noticed Ernie sound asleep. I leaned on the wall, hiding behind the curtain and peeked out the window.

The men were still there. They were only talking, and they didn't looked worried, like they did this every day.

I fisted the curtain into my hand. What do they want with me? My gaze wandered around the street and I noticed a very unusual car, not the kind of car you'd find in this area.

I knew that car, better than I'd like to. Aston Martin DB9. I couldn't see if there was anyone in the car, but I knew it was him.

I dashed out to get my phone from the living room and frowned noticing there weren't any missed calls from him.

These past couple of days, he has been ringing non-stop from different phone numbers, but I've just realized he didn't phone once today.

Is he going to force me to go back or something?