Chapter 8- A fresh start

Ava

Ava

The next morning I woke up with David's arms surrounding me and I was loving it. Waking up in his arms will never be a bother. Talking about my past with Harry was something I never did but now that I have shared it with him. It felt like a weight off my shoulder. I feel so light.

The way he reacted was not what I expected. He held me and comforted me letting me know he will be there for me. It's the best feeling in the world. He would just look at me with his shimmering brown eyes and I would anything for him. He makes me happy.

I take a look at him and he was sound asleep. I turn up to him and look at his face. He had a smile curl upon his lips while he was sleeping. How can someone look so adorable when asleep?
"Are you done admiring my pretty face?" He says with a smile curled upon his face and his eyes closed. I found it adorably cute somehow.

"So you were awake all this while."
I say to him and he opens his eyes.
"I can't help but stare at your cute face."

"I look cute while sleeping," I said turning towards him. He puts his hands at my waist pulling me close to him. He smiles and says "You look like a walrus when you sleep."

David laughs and I got off his arms and move to the other side of the bed. He pulls me in closer and turns me around. He puts his hand on the back of my waist and looks at me."What? If that's the case I will have to think about yesterday's proposal." I mumble. Though I knew he was joking I love how he will convince me. David pulls me back to him looking straight into my eyes."I was kidding. You look like a pretty angel when asleep. "

I could feel my cheeks burning and the butterflies in my stomach. How he makes me smile by giving a simple compliment. It was something else.

"Do you mind if I leave now? I have some things to take care of." I nod my head. He gets up from the bed to take a shower while I get back to sleep. After an hour when David was all ready, I get up and sit on the bed."Bye. Don't miss me much."

"I will try to."

David left and I got off the bed and I wondered what u should do till the time he comes. I had the house to myself. Since I didn't have time to explore the house before so I took this opportunity to do that.

I went into every corner of the house. Damn, this house has everything. It has a library, a gym, a movie theatre, a games room, and a swimming pool. I was pissed as to why we were watching movies in the living room when he has a movie theatre. There was also a home office. After I roamed around the whole house I still had some time and David was not back home so I decided to watch some TV when the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong

I walk up to the door and opened the door to find the mailman.
"Yes."