Chapter 13- Things are fine

Ava

Ava

It's been two weeks since I saw Harry. David and Allan tried to get a hold of him but he managed to escape. Looks like he planned all of it because the records of the surveillance camera were deleted and the in-charge guard vanished. He is still out in the open.

I could say I was a little worried but not now. David made sure I was fine. He didn't let me work for a week. Rosie and Richard visited me. They were the nicest. Not once I felt like I was an outsider. They treated me like their own daughter. Liam, Kathy, and Austin visited too. I was thinking of how my life changed since David stepped into my life.

I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I find David is no longer beside my bed so I go downstairs to check is when I see him with a suitcase. Are we going somewhere or someone is visiting us?

He turns around as soon as she sees me. He walks up to me."Ava, I need to leave for LA for a meeting. I will be back in two days." Okay, I was not informed of this. I didn't go to work but I made sure to know everything from Aria and I don't remember her saying something about this.

"There is a meeting I have to attend. It was supposed to happen two weeks from now but it's preponed to tomorrow." He explains. "Then as your assistant and your girlfriend. I should come too."

He hesitates."No, Aria and Claire are accompanying me. If you come there. You will distract me."

I grumble. So I am a distraction for you. To hell with him if I am nothing but a distraction for him.
"A distraction. Fine have fun. Good luck with them. Enjoy." In case he didn't notice I was being sarcastic.

"I am sorry. Now don't be angry with me when I am leaving. I will miss you." I was surprised when I saw he had already packed everything. I was still mad at him. That's what I am to him, a distraction. And on top of that, He is going with Claire and Aria.

Aria is my friend but she has the biggest crush on David. I am not jealous because I know David loves me and me only. Okay, maybe I am a little jealous. Alright! I admit I was jealous. He was about to leave and he noticed my anger. He came closer and placed his hand on my cheek kissing me gently and I melted immediately. He then hugs me as he whispers in my ear."I will bring you chocolates when I come back."

"Why am I convinced so easily?" I complain. How am I so easy to convince? I cross my arms on my chest pouting."Because you love me and I know how to convince you."
He smirks at his victory. He convinced me so easily. He is lucky I love him and he has the prettiest eyes and smile also I am not like the other girls who take hours to be convinced. "You better come back with the chocolates."

"I will forget my luggage but not your chocolates. I will call you once you reach. I love you." He says chuckling. I laugh at his comment and hug him goodbye. I kissed his cheek and he smiles leaving for the airport. "I love you."