Chapter 15-You Are Mine

Paris

Paris

Ava

After a six-hour-long flight, we reached Paris. It was a long journey and I was still tired from last night so I fell asleep as soon as the flight took off. After I woke up I talked to David for a while and then we watched movies.

I still can't believe we are going to Paris. A part of me still couldn't take all of this. I felt like I will open my eyes now and all of it was a dream. Never had I imagined celebrating my birthday like this and it's all because of David. I wish I could do half of what he does for me.

The flight landed and then we got in the car that was waiting for us.
"Let's check into our rooms and freshen up first."

We drove to our hotel and I was in awe of it. It looks like a five-star hotel and must cost I don't want to think. I was so excited to see what David has planned more. We walk up to the receptionist and as soon as she looks at him. She blushes and lowers her eyes. The effect he has on girls. I put my hand in his and held him. He smirks knowing I was jealous. I can't help it sometimes."How can I help you, Sir?" She says flirtily. David was all calm as he says."I have a reservation under the name David Smith."

Before the flirty receptionist could say something, a man runs up to the desk. He was dressed up in a suit and I take a look at his name tag. He was the manager."Let me take over." The receptionist moves on to entertain other guests. I am glad."Welcome, Sir. We are glad to have you as guests. We have the penthouse suite available if you like."

I squealed in joy and David chuckles."Penthouse. I would love the penthouse."

He looks at me and then looks back at the manager smiling.
"As the lady wishes."

I was kind of surprised by how famous David was. People recognize him here too. We take the lift up to the penthouse and David opened the door. We entered the penthouse.

Holy Moly. It is freaking huge. It had a balcony and a private swimming pool. A spiral staircase like those in movies leads to the room upstairs. There was this enormous 55 inch TV in and a couch with a coffee table. There were two master bedrooms but I don't think we need two.

It was the best. After exploring and admiring the penthouse we got freshened up after the long flight we had and got changed into our clothes. After which we had lunch and headed to our first destination.

We were at the Seine River. We stood at the bridge. David holds my hand as we gaze at the river flowing."Ava can you see the locks around here. People have their love locks locked in here and throw the key in the river as a sign of their never-ending love."