Chapter 17-Parting Away

This chapter is a continuation of Chapter 16 flashback. After Ava comes back home signing the papers.

 After Ava comes back home signing the papers

Ava

David didn't push me to tell the truth and I was a bit relieved about that or else I would have ended up telling him the truth which is exactly what I cannot do. I got ready for our date thinking of how I will do this.

I open the box David gave me a took out the dress. It was a beautiful dress and I loved it. I let my hair open and put on some makeup. I had packed all my stuff so I can leave as soon as possible.

As much as I wanted to happy. I couldn't be happy. I forced a smile on my face and went outside to David. He looked handsome and charming as always. I tried to look at him and capture this moment forever for it is the last time I will be seeing him. The last time I will gaze into his sparkling brown eyes and smell. The last time I will touch him and smell his intoxicating smell. "You look stunning like always but something is missing." He says. David turns me around and I felt something on my neck. It was a necklace. It was a half heart silver necklace with the letter D."Why is this broken?"
Then David shows me a bracelet he was wearing. It was a silver bracelet with half a heart with the letter A. "The other heart is here. My heart belongs to you."

He is going to make me cry now

He is going to make me cry now. I could feel the tears filled in my eyes but I forced a smile so that David doesn't get suspicious. I couldn't hold it in.

David smiles and wipes the tears off my face. He is making this so hard for me. I force a smile on my face. He places his hand on my cheek looking at me and I look up to him.

This may be the last time I will feel his touch and look at his smile and adore his brown eyes. I want to cherish my last moments with him. Knowing David he knows something is wrong but he didn't push me into saying him.

I cannot do this.

I won't be able to.

I will tell David everything.