Chapter 12-Unexpected Guest

Ava

Ava

"I missed you so much. Why did you run away?" All of it happened so fast. I couldn't react. One second, I was going to the restroom and the other second I was pinned to the wall forcefully. As soon as I saw him, all the memories I had of him flashed in front of my eyes. I froze at my place. I was quaking in fear.

He held my hand tightly and it was hurting me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I couldn't do anything. I tried to move but he was too strong. I was scared. I was trying to be strong. I used everything to calm myself down but I was trembling with fear. Harry found me..."Harry."

"I am back, Ava. Did you think I will never find you?" He says with a wicked smile on his face. He held me and I didn't like his touch.

"Let go of me. You are hurting me, Harry..." I let out a cry. His hand held me firmly against the wall and I couldnt move. David will find me. You need to be strong Ava, He will come when he realizes I am gone for too long.

I need to do something. I can't believe he is back. After all the trouble and pain he caused me. He is back. I tried loosening the grip on my hands and punched him but he was too strong and he held my wrist even tighter. My hand was probably bruised because of how tightly he held it. I winced in pain.

"Feisty, You changed a lot since you left. I mean you look sexier than before." He smirks and I was filled with disgust. I couldn't think of anything else. I couldn't. He came close to me and I was struggling to let go of his hand but all my efforts were in vain. He put his hand behind my waist pulling me closer to him.

I was filled with hate when he touched me. I was feeling nauseous and filth to his touch. I couldn't stop him. He covered my mouth with his other hand so that no one hears my scream. I was paralyzed. After all this time I still feared him. I still let him have his way with him. Tears ran down my cheek and my heartbeat paced as to what was to happen next. I wasn't ready to think about it.

He leaned in to kiss me. I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't resist anymore. That's when someone knocked Harry out. And he let go of me but I wasn't feeling too well.

"Are you okay, Ava?" The voice called out.

"I ...uh..." I couldn't even see who it was and I felt weak. My vision was all blurry and everything was rotating. I was in my vulnerable state and I couldn't stand any longer."David..."

David

It had been a long time since Ava left for the washroom and whenever I was about to go to check on her. Someone stopped me on the way and then while talking to Mr.Jefferson, our client I saw Allan go towards the washroom.

After I was done talking to him I was about to call him to check on Ava is when he calls me."Hello, Allan. I was about to call you. I saw you go towards the restroom. Can you please check if Ava is there? She is gone for so long and I was kind of caught up with a client."