Chapter 32-The End

6 years later

6 years later

Ava

"You guys have to come out of the pool. Lunch is ready." I yell out at them. I was setting up the table by the swimming pool.

"Five minutes mom." Taylor says and David takes her side."Come on Ava. It's a Sunday, the only time I get with the kids."

Tyler mumbles. I look at Taylor and Tyler learn swimming from David and felt myself smile."Dad is right, mom."

"Fine. I have to call Shane from upstairs." At last, I agreed to them and walk back upstairs to call Shane for lunch. It came as a surprise. I was pregnant with twins. So as decided Taylor was our baby girl and Tyler the baby boy.

Tyler came out first and is five min elder than Taylor. Our guess was right though. We did have a girl and the boys are protective of her. Can I say over overprotective? Especially David. He loves the kids. I couldn't ask for more. They are my life."Come on Shane. Lunch is ready."

I saw him sitting on his bed reading his book. He looks up at me."Mom, It's just the last part of the story."

"What happened Shane?"
Ever since Taylor and Tyler were born, Shane distanced himself. From being the most chirpy to the quietest of all. That is the advantage after Tyler and Taylor.

They are very very naughty and so not silent. He loves them a lot and he is the best brother they could get. I know he won't admit but he gives up his piece of cake for them even if he wants it."It's nothing Mom."

"We are there for you Shane." I hug him and he holds me back. After I pull back from him he smiles at me."Yes, mom."

At Lunch

"I am the favorite child after all," Shane says and Tyler fights back.
"I am the favorite one."

"The favorite one doesn't argue because she knows she is the favorite one." There they go again. Fighting over who is the favorite one."We love you all equally." David finally puts a stop to their arguing.

"There is a favorite one.". Shane asserts looking at us for an answer.

"It's not true." These fights are not going to go anywhere. After which Taylor and Tyler chase Shane around the house.

"You can't catch me," Shane screams out laughing.

"It's two is to one. Wait and watch Shane" Taylor and Tyler run behind him and I yell out.