Chapter 30- Us

Ava

Ava

After we came from Dad's place. We made Shane go off to sleep. We
were sitting on the couch of the living room. I guess this is the right time to tell him."It's great actually that you decided to get married as early as possible." I say and David looks at me with a smile."I can't wait but tell me, Ava. What are you hiding anything? "

"How do you know?" I look at him amazed. How is it that he comes to know everything? Is it impossible to hide things from him? I guess I will never know.

"Your feet tap the ground uncontrollably when you want to say something. So Ava, Tell me what it is."

Am I that nervous to tell? No, I am not nervous. I know David will be more than happy. We were resting on the couch and David rests his head on my lap closing his eyes.
"Fine. It's great that we are getting married because I want to be able to fit in the wedding gown."

He opens his eyes as soon as he hears what he says. It didn't take him time to realize what I was meaning to say.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asks sitting back up. I nodded with a smile. I could see the huge smile on his face. He lifts me and twirls me around and then putting me down.  "The best news I got today. This time I will be there for you. I am so so happy."

I didn't realize but when David made me go round and round. I felt nauseous."I know you are but you twirling me around makes me nauseous."

He makes me sit down on the couch as he sits down beside me. He puts his hand on my stomach.
"I am going to be a Dad again. I want a girl."

"I have a strong feeling about it too. I already know a name. Taylor if it's a girl and Tyler if it's a boy." I had already searched for names on the Internet. I look at David and his eyes were sparkling with joy. The smile couldn't get off his face. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

We were going to get married and become parents again. I found my father and everything was falling back to place. What more can I ask for? He whispers between the kiss
"I love you, Ava."

"I love you, David." We pull back and David looks at me smiling when I saw Shane coming down the stairs. He was yawning and rubbing his eyes as he mumbles."Why are you yelling Dad? And who are Taylor and Tyler?"

I let out."You are going to have a sibling."

He gets on the couch and David nods at him smiling. He jumps up and down."Is that true? I am going to be a big brother." I chuckle when I saw him. What can be more perfect?