Chapter 1-The Beginning

David

David

So this is what it feels like, the feeling of your loved one going away from you. This is why I kept myself away from LOVE but when I met her. I don't know what crept into me. The moment I saw her I felt this sudden attraction I couldn't deny and eventually it wasn't hard to fall for her. After all those times she is saying that she was after my money. No, I refuse to fall for this, My Ava can't do this.

Ava

The look in his eyes when I said I don't love him crushed my heart. I hate to do this but I had to leave him. There was no other way. I had to do it for him. Why is it that when everything seems perfect something goes wrong? I was so happy that I realized this isn't going to last. It has always been like this since my childhood.

I can never be happy but when I met him. Everything changed but as much as I want to be with him. I can't bear the thought of anything that happens to him because of me. I love you, David. I always have and always will. Tears streamed down my eyes as I thought about what I did. He is going to be crushed but I knew it was for the best. I am sorry but I had to this...

Author:-We are getting too ahead of the story, Let me take you to where it all began...

Ava

It's been so long since I had fun, is this new club Amy was talking about. I got changed in the public restroom and head to the club.

Hello, there I am AVA JOHNSON. I am a 23-year-old. I don't know anything about my biological parents and I was adopted when I was five. I had to run away from there for various reasons so here I am.

The only thing I have is three pairs of clothes, this necklace which is the only memory of my biological parents, and this bag. There were many times I wanted to trade this necklace for some money but stepped back every time I went.
It was the only thing left of them.
I couldn't.

I am homeless and jobless but life is too short to regret hence I live my life to the fullest...

AT NEON NIGHTS

Wow, this place is really good. It was a rooftop club. The music blaring outside and as soon I enter my whole mood was lit up. There was a bar at the left corner and some private booths or should I say VIP booth. Many people were swaying their bodies to the upbeat songs the DJ played.

I sat down by the bar ordering a few drinks with whatever little money I had. That's when my eyes travel to a man sitting afar. He was handsome and wearing a suit. What type of man wears a suit to a club but that didn't matter.

He was drop-dead gorgeous and I was checking him out. He was tall and the way his suit clung to his arms. I could say he had a well muscular body.

He had this light brown eyes brooding over me. His black and shaggy hair was top notch and what added a cherry on the cake was his sharp jawline. He had a pointed nose and a mischievous smile on his face as he was laughing chatting with his friends. I don't know why I couldn't keep my eyes off him.