Chapter 25-Happy

Ava

Ava

"David..." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The board. Oh my God! This is unbelievable. I didn't expect this at all. The board was all black and in bold and gold wrote the words 5 SPOT by AVA JOHNSON. My restaurant. The one I sold years ago. My first restaurant. The only change was the interiors. How did he manage to get this back?

"I bought it from the man who bought it from you. It had worn out so I changed the interiors. It was a lot of work to complete in a month but Thank God it..."

This man never fails to surprise me. I instantly jump into his arms. He always knew my passion for cooking. I couldn't be happier. He makes me feel butterflies in my stomach by simply being with me. I never have to shed a tear because of him and I know if I do he will always be there to wipe my tears and make me smile again.
"I have no words. It's the best gift I ever received."

After pulling back from me, he claps his hands and shouts. "Everyone."

I saw everyone coming through the back door and they all screamed together. "Congratulations."

"Finally," Liam exclaims. "Mom and Dad are gonna get married."Shane comes running towards me hugging me as he sings. It was the cutest thing ever."Yes, we are."

"We have a lot to do and very little time. Since our son can't wait, he wants to get married in a month." Rosie says concerned. I don't want a big fat wedding. I had always dreamt of it but now I would be happy as long as I am marrying David.

"You leave that to me. That's my expertise. We can pull it all in a month because David already informed me earlier and I have already started with the preparation. You don't need to worry about anything." Kathy tells.
I can't believe he already started planning the wedding. It was bound to happen but I guess we were both very eager to get married.

"Haha, My friends are gonna be so jealous. I get to see my parent's wedding." Shane mumbled smirking and everyone laughs.

"Everything is set. I can't believe David is getting married." Richard exclaims in joy and I could Rosie wipe a tear that escaped her eyes.
"It seems like yesterday."

David groans. "Mom and Dad you too."

Silver continues as she explains her reason for not getting married. The ones who say they will never marry are the ones who get married the earliest most unexpectedly. "You knew this was gonna happen. Why are you getting married? Now they will force me and Allan. I don't want to get married."

Austin who stood right beside her gives her a push and winks."Are you sure about that Silver? I can change your mind."

"I see what's going on here. Back off from my sister, Austin. David isn't you going to say something." Protective brother mode on. Allan was almost close to punching Austin. Allan and David maybe teasing Silver now and then but they were protective of her when it came to boys and relationships. David glares at Austin but then he thinks about something and says."Austin, To think of it. You two are best suited for each other."