47

Justin

"Did we or did we not sleep together?" I ask staring at Jessica. "And don't give me some bullshit response where you talk around the question instead of answering it."

"Justin, you came to my workplace to talk about something that happened almost a month ago?" Jessica asks quietly as she looks around the room. "I have appointments made by clients to..." I cut her off.

"I don't care." I shrug. "Answer the question."

"I am a professional. I would never sleep with one of my clients." She whispers harshly.

"Sober, I bet you wouldn't." I scoff. "I wouldn't bring another woman into my home sober either. But we weren't sober, were we? So, did we or did we not sleep together?"

"Can we talk about this in my office?" She asks. "Privately, please?"

I look around and sigh seeing that we were attracting the attention of some of the clients in the waiting room.

"Fine." I nod my head letting her lead the way.

Tyler

"Kill me now please." I mumble watching as an old friend of mine, Jake, walks into my conference room.

Out of all the boutique owners in the world, Drew found Jake?

Jake from high school.

Jake that wanted Amari.

"Drew, I'm taking you off of contracting duties." I mumble to Drew. "Two times? You did this twice?" I shake my head leaning back into my seat.

He was the last person I needed to be dealing with at this time.

"Tyler, I thought the name sounded familiar." Jake laughs taking a seat at the end of the table.

"Jake." I say plainly. "How have you been? How has life been treating you? Still the underrated good guy?"

"I've been fine." He nods his head. "Life has been great. I inherited the boutique chain from my Aunt, similar to you inheriting the hotel business from your Grandpa, and business has been booming ever since."

"So you looked me up, huh?" I laugh leaning up against the table.

"Not because I was curious, but because you're a potential business partner. I have to know how you work." He smirks copying my posture.

"Hm..." I hum nodding. "Well, got any stats for your boutique? I want to know how much revenue your boutique brings in a day before I agree to implement it into my hotel."

"All right here." Jake says sliding the folder across the table to me.

I open it looking over the charts and list of business expenses. He was doing good for himself.

"Drew, read over this and take notes of anything wary." I say sliding the folder over to Drew.

"So how much space were you thinking?" I ask.

"If you're serious about using my boutique in the lobby of your store, I'll have my people call your people." Jake says.

"Of course." I nod. "That can be handled on a later date, but I really think we should talk about how I'll be making a profit from using your store. I was thinking 20%."

"Absolutely not. 10%." Jake offers.

"Nope. I'm paying the taxes on the building and I'm covering the bills. Most of your clientele will be shopping in that boutique coincidentally only because they are staying in my hotel. I want 20." I argue.

"I'll give you 15%. No more." Jake says in a set tone.

I glance over at Drew who looks up from the papers and silently nods his head.

"16%." I say. "Take it or leave it."

Jake thinks about it for a moment before sighing.

"Fine. You have a deal." He says.

"Great. I'll have Drew type up a contract and fax it over to you." I smile standing up from my seat. "Drew, make sure we get his people in contact with the company overseeing our construction. Pleasure doing business with you."

"Pleasure." Jake nods coming around to shake my hand.

—————————

Hello!

Just so you guys know, UNTRADITIONAL is now out!

For everyone that forgot what that story is supposed to be about, it's the Hunter and Angel spinoff.

I officially uploaded the official first chapter!