54

Tyler

I stand leaning against the wall as Hunter and Angel sealed wedding invitations and argued over who were really coming to the wedding.

"Just put a fake address in that one. We can say it was a typo." Hunter mumbled sliding an ink pen over to Angel.

"A typo on a written invitation?" Angel asks raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well..." He thinks about it. "Write sloppy. Point is, he shouldn't even be invited. He never brings gifts and he's gonna rsvp with the most expensive meal."

"Then why invite him at all?" I laugh glancing down at my wrist watch.

"Because he's our uncle, Tyler." Hunter says looking over to me. "Do you really want to cause problems between Mom and her brother because he didn't get invited to the one wedding that's gonna top any royal engagement?"

"Asked and answered." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you even here?" Angel asks looking over to me.

"Well, Conner is coming to meet everyone Today and with everything that's happened between Danielle and I, I couldn't have him over at my house." I shrug.

"So you gave a stranger our address?" Hunter looks up from the invitation he was writing. "Really?"

"He's only a stranger to you. I know him and he's alright." I wave him off.

"Yeah because you're just so good at reading people." Angel mumbled turning back to the invitations.

"Don't patronize me, Angel." I point at him. "I mean it. Conner isn't a bad guy and you'll never guess what else I found out about him."

"What?" Hunter asks.

"He's Justin's older brother." I laugh.

It's as if my words caused them to freeze for a moment before they both looked over to me with wide confused eyes.

"Justin? As in Amari's Justin?" Angel asks.

"Great. Another person whose gonna want Tyler dead." Hunter mumbled to Angel shaking his head. "At this point, I might as well handle him myself."

"Honestly..."

"Would you two calm down? He doesn't know about my history with Amari or that Justin and I don't necessarily get along." I shrug. "And I doubt Justin is going to tell him."

"Why wouldn't he? They were brothers first."

"Because Justin is busy trying to make up with Amari. Why would he cause more drama just to spite me?" I ask just as there was a knock at the front door. "Now, behave and don't bring up anything that connects me to Amari romantically."

"Sure because the minute he sees the little boy run out that room and noticed exactly who he looks like, he's gonna know." Hunter says.

"No he's not because Kyler is asleep." I roll my eyes. "And don't go wake him either."

"No promises." Hunter and Angel speak at the same time as I pull the front door open.