30

Amari

"I don't see how that's a 'me' problem." Julia argued with Justin.

She didn't want to help take her bags upstairs and Justin didn't want to help either.

"How do you not see that it is? They're your bags!" He argued back.

"Yeah, but you invited me." Julia shrugged. "Isn't it bad enough I was in a cab for what? Three hours? I'm tired Justin!"

She fell dramatically against the wall.

Justin glanced over his shoulder at me and shook his head.

"Fine. You're sleeping on the couch then. I'm not taking all of these upstairs myself." Justin said dropping the two bags he had been holding. "And why'd you pack so much? You're only here for a week."

"I know, but maybe I'll get to go somewhere fancy with Amari!" Julia skipped over and sat next to me on the couch. "I bought my best dresses by the way."

"That's cute." Justin said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but I don't have any events planned this week." I shrugged.

"Still. We never know." Julia sighed.

"Yeah. Maybe you'll be able to put those dresses to use wherever Hunter and Angel decide to take you." I said.

"Did we just hear our names?" Angel gasped walking into our house.

"I think we did." Hunter said walking in behind him. "We're here to pickup Justin's burden."

"Justin's burden?" Julia asked glaring at Justin.

"Yeah. That's a cute pet name he has for you." Angel said sitting beside me. "Hi." He spoke into my belly.

"What's with your shirts?" I asked looking at their matching outfits.

"We just came from a couple's sowing class." Hunter said opening his arms to show me the shirt.

"It's not a real class. We looked up a tutorial on YouTube." Angel whispered. "But we did good, right?"

"Yeah. It almost looks like you took two already made shirts and showed them together." I said squinting my eyes.

"Don't criticize us." Hunter scoffed.

"You and Justin should do it." Angel said. "It's actually fun watching Hunter stab his fingers."

"Yeah we would, but we don't wear the same size." I said. "Or the same style or clothes."