29

Justin

I sat our bags down and slid into the booth as Amari carefully sat our drinks on the table before sitting across from me.

"She said we can go get our food once this coster thing lights up." She pulled the coster out of her pocket.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded reaching over and grabbing her hand.

We were at the mall because Amari had noticed her belly becoming firm and bigger and began to worry that none of her clothes would fit anymore. I explained that she probably didn't need new clothes yet, but she insisted so I drove us here.

"Oh. And Julia is going to be here Tomorrow." I said playing with her fingers.

"Okay. That's fine." Amari shrugged watching me. "Don't bend my fingers back, either!"

Julia was coming to stay with me and Amari for a few days because Mom was tired of her and needed a break. I knew that Julia would most likely stress Amari out, but I had already told Julia that I wasn't going for that. That if she couldn't behave herself, I would set up a tent in the backyard and make her stay out there. She didn't believe me, but she would learn to.

"Does that sound like something I'd do?" I laughed.

"Yes it does and if you do it, I'll cry." She laughed pulling her hand away.

"I won't! I promise." I said. "Let me see."

She did a peace sign with her fingers.

"You see with your eyes. Not your hands." She said.

"Oooh. That was trash." I laughed.

Danielle

I stared at Tyler who stared back blankly.

We had been sitting here for no less than 5 minutes and he wasn't talking.

It was moments like this that I really started to see the resemblance in him and Hunter.

"What?" I asked locking my phone and giving him my full undivided attention.

He shook his head and I saw his eyes scan my body.

"You're a month now, right?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"A month pregnant." He said. "You should be about as far along as Amari and she's about to be a month."

"How do you know that?" I asked twiddling my fingers.

"Hunter, Angel, and my Mom." He shrugged.

I didn't question that because even I knew how much they loved her.

"Oh, well yeah. I'm a month." I nodded before clearing my throat. "But I don't think I'm supposed to be showing too much."

Tyler

Lies.

I had googled it and it said that women who had been pregnant before tend to show earlier than first time pregnant women.

Danielle had been pregnant almost 6 times before.

She should've been showing now.

"Oh. It was just a question." I shook my head. "When's your next doctor's appointment? I'll go with you."

"You don't need to. I can do it myself. I know how busy you are and wouldn't want inconvenience you or anything." She said quickly.

"Inconvenience me?" I pretended to be shocked and placed a hand on my chest. "You could never inconvenience me. You're my wife and you're carrying my child, right?"

She stared at me as if she was unsure if she was supposed to answer that question.

I nodded my head.

"Riiii..." I started slowly and she joined in. "...ght."

"So how could that ever be an inconvenience upon me and my schedule?" I leaned back in my seat. "I'll just tell my Grandpa that he's gonna have to take over for a few hours while we go to the Doctor."

"Tyler, you really don't have to do that." Danielle shook her head. "Besides..... I haven't made an appointment yet."

"You should really hurry and do that." I said standing up and glancing at my wrist watch. "Better yet, how about I have Grandpa's personal doctor give you a checkup right here in our home. He is flying and should be here Tomorrow."

"Why is he flying out?" Danielle asked standing up.

"Grandpa heard you were pregnant and wanted to have his doctor make sure the baby was doing all right." I said gently touching her belly. "No more mishaps."

I looked at her face that was completely drained of any color it had.

"Well, I have to go." I kissed her cheek holding back a smirk. "Bye Danielle and..." I leaned down and kissed her belly. "Bye little guy."

—————————

So, I'm gonna start this off the same way I start off all of my Author Notes;

With an apology!

Sorry for the late upload and how short it is.

I'm in the process of moving and I never realized that I have a BUNCH of clothes and shoes.

So, I've been trying them on, giving them to my sister or putting them in a bag to save for the Goodwill when things become less hectic.

Anyway, a lot of y'all were confused about why Tyler didn't expose Danielle last chapter and I just thought that this chapter would clear things up a bit.

It's still hazy, but not as much.

I also wanted to give y'all a short, cute, simple Amari and Justin moment because I don't know why so many of y'all hate him!

He is such a sweetheart and not nearly as boring as Jake was.

Speaking of Jake... I might be bringing him back, but I don't know yet.