15

Amari

What annoyed me about Justin?

I stared at him as he moved his food around his plate. He wasn't eating because he was overthinking everything. I knew him.

I knew him too well and there was nothing that made me want to leave him.

I mean, sure, he could be annoying sometimes. But not that much.

Justin glanced up at me then back down to his food.

"What?" He asked quietly.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "What're you thinking about?"

"What am I thinking about?" He repeated. "I'm thinking about how I never want to go see Jessica again. Why was she attacking me the whole time?"

"She wasn't attacking you." I laughed. "Just trying to understand you."

"Well, to me, it felt like she was attacking me." He said before chuckling. "You know, I know better ways to fix our problems."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked leaning forward on my elbows.

"Come here and I'll show you, Ms.Rose." He smirked standing up and holding his hand out for me.

I bit my bottom lip and thought about it for a second. Was this going to be Make up sex or Angry sex?

It didn't matter. Sex with him was always amazing.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and we disappeared up stairs.

Tyler

"Draw 8!" Hunter screamed slapping his cards on the table.

"How do you keep getting all of those draw cards?" I asked drawing 8 cards from the deck.

"Lucky, I guess." Hunter shrugged.

"More like cheating." Angel mumbled.

"You're cheating?" Danielle laughed looking over into his lap. "You are!"

Hunter's mouth dropped open and he slapped a hand across it.

"I can't believe you guys would accuse me of doing something so out of character." Hunter said.

Angel threw out a card, then Danielle, then Hunter threw out a blank house rule card.

"Okay. You're definitely cheating!" I said.

"How do you figure?" Hunter asked smiling down at his cards.

"That's the fifth time you've thrown out that card and there's only two in a deck." I said grabbing his arm and looking at his cards.

He only had two cards left and they were both going to be draw cards.

"I want a reshuffle." I said taking them from his hands.

"You guys are just sore losers." Hunter scoffed standing up. "Mom! Tyler's crying because he's losing!"

"I'm not crying, Mom!" I yelled standing up.