after chapter 5

It was the end of the exam. I felt sad that he didn't get to be where I was, but that didn't seem to phase Katsuki much.

"Y/n somethings  on your mind what is it ?"

"Just you know you seem some what okay now and I'm going to miss you when I am away and at a different place."

He smiled and chuckled as he led me to his room.

"What's so funny?"

"That you think we will be away from each other so long like we won't see each other for weeks. Also Y/n I'm okay cause I still have you and will catch up to you guys in no time at all! Nothing can stop me from getting to where I want to be!"

I giggled as Katsuki made a pose so charming. As we entered the room the lights were dim, candles and rose petals were placed around nicely...

"K-katsuki w-what is this?..."

"Tch I told you I want to make you mine don't you remember?"

He said as he closed the door. He brought me to the bed and kissed me passionately.

"I want to make you mine Y/n here and now."

He said as I sat on his bed. My heart was racing out of my chest.

"Will you make a promise with me please? That it will be me and you forever?"

He got out a fancy tiny box... Is he?...

"When I met you, you were a bit of a sight for sore eyes. Then ever day I would start to think of you more and more. So I would like for us to make a promise. That I am yours and you are mine forever. I want us to be together forever and to take this promise saying we belong to each other no one else an that... We love each other and will till the end of time. So will you take this promise ring to tie us together till we go father down the road for the big question?"

He knelt down on his knee and showed my two beautiful rings. My heart head it's all spinning. He got us promise rings?!? I...

"Y-yes I will! I cried and hugged him tightly and kisses him. He smiled as we put the rings on each other.

"See told you I wanted to make you mine~. Now even if we are apart we are together hehe."

"Haha ahh yea."

I was so flustered I buried my head onto his chest. I heard him giggle and his heart beat it was the same as mine.

"I love you so much Katsuki, my romantic Katsuki."

"I love you too."

He said with a gentle voice. Then he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

"Be honest though, would you like me to make you mine in another way Y/n?"

He said with a playful growl as he grinned. I blushed as he pinned me to the bed... This is so much my head is foggy and racing. I do know how much I wanted to kiss him badly...

(Alright soooo does anyone want naughty stuff if not I'm just going to skip it :3)