Chapter 5

"HURRY UP FIRE GIRL AND LOOK UP AHEAD!"

Bakugou yelled at me I nodded and flew up. I saw All might in a fight it was looking bad. I flew back down to him. "Bakugou it's All might hes in a fight it's not looking good."

"DAMN IT! What about the bastard?"

"He's there as well."

"Ha perfect!"

He got a wide grin and began to attack so did Kirishima. Right as Midoriya tried to save Allmight he was going to be killed by the villain. Luckily Bakugou came in and blasted the bastard... Great now I'm thinking like Bakugo.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!"

Bakugou screamed as he pinned the villain to the ground. He actually did it Bakugou stopped him. Talk about a hero in the making.

"Guess I found your body this time! You smoky bastard!"

I flew in and created fire to the villain who held All might. The villain let go and All might got away. I flew down between Kirishima and Bakugou then transformed. The villain was saying how did the other one let this happen, Bakugou laughed at them with a huge grin. While my vision was becoming blurry.

"Ha you got careless you dumb villain! It wasn't hard to figured you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoke."

As Bakugou went on I realized he's not just bold or brave he's also really smart. The villain tried to move but Bakugou exploded him up a little.

"DON'T MOVE! You try anything funny and I'll blow up your ass so bad, that they will be piecing you together for weeks!"

"Oooohh that doesn't sound very heroic!"

Kirishima taunted Bakugou. "Kirishima I don't think now is the time to tell him that." I laughed as Bakugou was still just focusing on the villain. He's so happy he got to attack the villain he hates the most. All of a sudden Nomu was back on his feet and coming for Bakugou. He was to fast I couldn't see where he was. I was racing towards Bakugou then... All of a sudden I was placed with the other four far away.

Midoriya thought Bakugou dodged him but, I noticed All might pinned to the wall. He saved us... The villains and All Might were talking I can't stop shaking. I looked to Bakugou he looked upset. Everyone wanted to help but Allmight told us to stay out of it. I felt the warmth of Bakugou beside me.

"Hey idiot look alive."

I shook my head trying to snap out of it, but I was feeling dizzy... "I'm trying..." Next thing I knew All might was kicking Nomu's butt and the villains running away. I even saw Bakugou looked shocked and amazed.

"Imagine having power like that..."

I then fell into a black slumber...

"Idiot..."

Bakugou Pov

The girl passed out and I caught her. Dumbass must have went to far. Why didn't you say anything you idiot.

"Y/n!"

Kirishima ran to her and felt her head.

"She's too hot she passed out from her fire... We or I need to get her to the nurse as soon as possible!"

I nodded as we went to the nurse. Stupid idiot...