Chapter 8

Before school it was Kirishima, Bakugou and I training. I was a Phoenix and tried to cool my flames then heat them up. Bakugou sent a blast at me, I dived down and dodged it. I swooped in and put him to the ground. Kirishima was going to tackle me, I flew high and blinded them with wall of flames.

Bakugou blasted Kirishima but it didn't have any effect. I fired a flaming feather in Bakugou's hand. It blew up, he was caught off guard and I quickly pinned him the the ground again but with my talons. "Ha take that!" Bakugou was smirking at me.

"Get off me you damn idiot."

I transformed back and smiled at him. "I consider that a win, looks like I might just beat you Bakugou." I taunted him. He laughed at me.

"In your damn dreams."

I giggled as we stopped training. "Well today's the day, we will see who will win." He growled and stayed silent. I saw Mina and ran to her. "MINA!"

"Y/n!!!"

I gave her a big hug she hugged me back.

"I can't wait till the sports festival begins!"

"I know right?!? It's going to be so much fun and we can show off all that we can do! I gotten a lot stronger thanks to Bakugo training and helping me."

"I ONLY DID IT TO HELP ME NOT YOU IDIOT!"

Bakugou yelled from afar. I laughed he must not want people to know he helped me. "Of course my bad Bakugou." I smiled he clicked his tongue and looked away from us.

"So tell me the juicy details!"

Mina said holding my hand and begging me to tell her something. "Haha Mina, nothing really happened."

"Hmmm you said nothing really... SO SOMETHING DID HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU-"

I covered her mouth and sighed. "Mina he is right there! Do you want our heads blown off? Also I just got to know him better. I can't say much cause I know he wouldn't want me too. He did make me realize I should focus on impressing the pros then Class 1-B."

"WELL YEA! I could have even told you that. Anyone could actually I am glad he got it threw your head though."

"Yea I do as well." I smiled and blushed as I thought about him. My training sessions made me like him a lot more, something about him makes my heart stir up.

"Your blushing."

Mina said smirking. "Tch no I'm not! I have no reason too..."

"Awww you sounded like Bakugou in a way!"

"SHUT UP!" I said blushing more.

"Haha now you really do!"

I growled at her. "Mina please..."

"Haha what? I can't help it you two would be cute together!"

"We just got to be friends!" I yelled and felt eyes on me.

"HEY WHO TOLD YOU WE ARE FRIENDS?!?"

"Bakugou, are you listing to my conversation? Who told you that you can do that?" I teased him his eyes grew wide then looked away.

"Tch as if, I just over heard your damn loud mouth."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Like I said we just got to be friends. Even if he says other wise, he's a different kind of way. A good kind of way."