Chapter 9

Time went on as we all fought who could be the best. I was up against Bakugou.

"What's wrong scared? Y/n?"

Bakugou taunted me I laughed and shook my head. "You wish I was Katsuki!" He smirked and blasted me, I turned to a bird and danced up to the sky. I need to be smart, Bakugou knows basically all my attack's he knows that too. I swooped down then back up. He blasted me when I get close.

"Damn you get down here and fight me!"

Little does he know I dropped my feathers by him. If his sweat hits it, it will act like a bomb. Though he can walk threw. Wait I got it! I swooped down to Bakugou. "Sorry Bakugou you know all my moves I want a chance at least." I said storming around him.

"WOAH WHAT KIND OF MOVE IS THAT!?!"

My body was becoming over heated. I flew away and turned back to my human form. I still left my wings out just in case.

"Tch..."

I laid a minefield of feathers for him.

"Not bad Firebird, but you still won't win."

He said as he played with little tiny blasts in his hands. He jumped and exploded all of my feathers.

"No way Bakugou got out of the trap!"

I heard Mic say. I growled I can't go bird or I'll just take myself out. He's waiting for me to attack of course. Fine Bakugou, I'll fight fire with fire. I raced to him avoiding his dangerous explosions. I threw my feathers at him but he would dodge them as well.

I need to get close to him.. How his eyes are glued to me. He's holding back his fire and letting me hit him now. My eyes widened as I realized why. He's using the heat of my feathers to make him sweat more. Don't destroy yourself Bakugou....

"GET THAT WORRIED LOOK OFF YOUR FACE!"

Bakugou yelled as he used his explosion at full force. I shielded myself with my wings. As a last resort I sent a wave of fire at him. His blast was still pushing me away. Alright fine I'll do this! With my wings I created a huge fire wall and sent it to Bakugou.

It caused a huge explosion, the arena was nearly destroyed. Smoke filled the air, I was on the ground weak. Was Bakugou still up? I got up and tired to hold myself together.

"WOW TALK ABOUT UNBELIEVABLE!"

The crowed was cheering and waiting to see what has happened. Once the dog cleared Bakugou was in the same condition as I was. "Still standing?"

"LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!"

"YOU GOT IT!"

"TIME TO DIE!"

We raced to each other I slid under him and quickly got up. I was going to trick him to blast himself, but he caught me and flung me to the other side. I stopped at the white line and came after him again. After one more blow from him I saw him fall to his knee. Me I was still flying back, I couldn't do anything to stop it.. I closed my eyes and awaited the words. Right as I hit the floor.

"AND THATS IT BAKUGOU WINS!"

"Come on Firebird, time to get up..."

Bakugo walked over and held his hand out to me. I was shocked but didn't mind it. I smiled and let him help me. "Thanks Bakugou, now win this thing I know you got it. Don't disappoint me."

"Tch as if I would."

If he would What? Wait he wouldn't disappoint me or he won't lose? Maybe both? I don't dare ask him either, guess I'm stuck not knowing.