after chapter 3

(Time skip to the whole last test to get pro license.)

It was the challenge to go against everyone. Bakugou of course just ran off Kiri ran after him. I got gear that helped my skin withstand the heat of my flames. So now I can have my full wings out, and still be in my normal state and not be a bird.

"H/n!"

Denki races beside Me and spoke. "Going to try to play catch up and not get destroyed."
I said as I burnt the balls that were thrown at us.

"Denki try to catch up with them I'll cover behind you."

He nodded and ran to catch up with the others. I created a wall of flames with my feathers and flew In the air. I saw five people trying to take me out. I wrapped my self with my wings. I burnt the balls then threw my feathers down at them.

As they coward away I hit them with my bouncy balls and got them out. I looked to Kaminari. He was doing well I say one sneaking behind him. I flew down and used my hands to create a flaming ball in front of them. I stopped them from attacking Kami.  Then I felt a strong wind pull me down and put out my flames.

I fell to the ground and watched Kaminari reach the others. I looked behind me seeing balls were about to hit me. Crap... I need to get up... I need to...
"Haha this is too easy."

I heard a deep voice. No I won't be beat damn it! As anger and determination filled me I felt hot. I need to turn into... I closed my eyes and started to shift into a Phoenix. I did and ended up feeding the winds my flames. I flew up and flew away.

I got away thank goodness... Then I saw Bakugo, Kiri and Denki with someone. He looked so stuck up. Wait is he!?! He was about to shoot Bakugo but Kirishima blocked him. I say Kiri form into a meatball.

"NO YOU AWEFUL PERSON!"

I screamed as I swooped in and tried to get the guy but I missed. I landed down between Bakugo and Kaminari.

"Tch what the hell are you about? Just some fire bird freak? Don't you have that todo kid for the flames?"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL HER?!?"

I transformed back and tried to keep my balance. I felt dizzy but I need to snap out of it.

"It's okay I'm here Y/n... I mean H/n sorry."

I looked to see Kami supporting me and holding me up. I saw Bakugo going off.

"Oh yea you are the guy who just yells has no manners. What are you and unless bird have something? One having a flaming temper and one a flaming hot body?"

"HEY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU CALL ME! NO ONE COMMENTS ON MY GIRL OR HER BODY!"

"Bakugo Wait!" I held out my hand and tried to shoot the other guy away but... He got Bakugo..

"NOOOO!!" I ran to Bakugou...

"Bakugo no... WHAT DID YOU DO!"

Now I was mad...  The guy keeps talking I didn't care what the said anymore. I saw Kami. He was doing something and standing up for Bakugo. I got up and lit my whole body to flames.

"Kaminari?"

I spoke to Kaminari he made me look at the electric trap he set up. I nodded and got up.

"You know what I hate also about others. When they don't get to know someone first and judges them. Like Kami said. Kiri is the kindest guy you can know and My Bakugo... The one YOU SAID had a flaming temper! He's actually kind considerate and smart. He cares for others."

I clapped my wings and my feathers flew into the ground behind him.

"Also... No one... AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BAKUGO!"

I said as I flew fast around Meat head. I created a flaming wall around him. He was loosing is consideration. I then hit him towards Kami.

"NOW KAMINARI!"

"He looks like someone is about to be shocked!"

Kaminari said as he activated his trap. The guy was being zapped and then I exploded him combining Bakugou's bomb with my flames. I ended up pining him down with my foot. "We are more than who you think we are." I growled as I got him out...

I cooled down and stopped my flames. No one treats Bakugo like crap no one.