my hero challenge 3

Katsuki pushed everyone to the side and snapped me out of my trance.

'y/n where the hell were you I looked everywhere!"

"I-i- well you see... I..."

What do I tell him I can't bare to lie to him...

"Well can we talk in private Katsuki?"

"Tch yea come on, out of our way!"

Katsuki took my hand and we made our way to our room.

"We were just about to send a search part for you last we knew, you were with the blue fire freak."

He gently held my hand. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"W-well we battled I fainted and well he helped me and well made a deal with me..."

"YOU DID WHAT!??!!"

"KATSUKI PLEASE CALM DOWN.."

I panicked and looked away from him. His hand took my chin and gently made our eyes meet.

"What did he tell you? What did he say to make you agree?!?"

"I... He wants me to be a spy and tell him when we are going to do something and promised to train me to put my fire to good use..."

"GOOD USE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? What about us we are a powerful no one can be better then us!"

"But he was more powerful then me! Imagine how much more powerful you could me if I can control my flames with no issue! Fire tornados fire walls for protection just imagine!"

"Then what if he never does what he said he would?"

"I-i don't know then I won't tell him anything!"

"Like you said you cant beat him and if your alone..."

"Then come with me! Please Katsuki! We would be unstoppable!"

"Tch since when do you sound power hungry? But fine... But I'm training with you that blue freak wont get close to you if I know about it!"

"What about you know the spy thing..."

Katsuki kissed me and placed my hair to the side.

"We will tell him as little as possible got that? But it's important that you are safe and I know what's happening to you. He's a villain you can't trust him. Plus i would like to get my revenge on that bastard!"

I giggled as he wrapped me in his arms.

"I still feel terrible and bad for doing this but I'm just so curious... Am I a bad guy Katsuki?"

"HA you a bad guy? Don't make me laugh your as bad as me maybe a little less meaning there is no way you are. You have good intentions and that's what matters. Besides it will be easier saying we are going on a date then leaving me behind and maybe I can pick up a few new moves. We will use him as they have used us after all this time! We take care into our own hands!"

"Hehe yea and dominate the worlds villains!"

"Damn right we will."

He looked into my eyes so full of love. A least I'll be safer with him around when I meet Dabi... But still meeting a villain seems wrong...