after story 2

I took out my wings. I was trying to get used to letting my hair and other parts of me on fire. Alright I need to breathe. To control the flames i am the flames. I should be able to shoot a fireball from my hand.

I aimed my hand at the stones. We were all training. I held out my hand. My flames traveled to my hand. It felt so heavy and hot. It this how Bakugo has to go threw? How does Todo deal with this?!?" I blasted my flame off my hand and fell back. My flames scattered my body was again a lit flame.

"Y/n?!?"

I heard a explosion. I looked down on the edge om the stone i was on. Bakugo looked a bot considered. My skin was turning red. I used my flames and tried to attack. I did but my flames grew gotter and brighter. I started to feel panicked.

My whole body was a bright flame now. How do i control it?!? The more i panicked the more the flames grew hotter and brighter. "Ahhh nooo!"

"Y/n!"

Bakugo raced to me. I stopped and   released my muscles as he was there. I was calmed down. "Ka- Katsuki..." I started to fall the flames were dying down. Katsuki caught me and held me im his arms.

"You needed gear to use your fire on your skin! What were you thinking!"

"I- I needed to go plus ultra..." I said weakly." He picked me up and brought me to Mr.Aizuwa.

"She over did her quirk."

"Come with me quickly."

Mr.Aizawa said too Katsuki. I grabbed onto Katsuki and nuzzled onto his neck. Some of my hair and back had flames. I could tell Bakugo tried not get his sweat near me.

I felt so tired so i closed my eyes. I felt a wet wash cloth on my head.

"Just hang on Y/n you will be okay. You got some damn guts dont you? Doing something that you knew
would be dangerous without gear. Tch what am i going to do with you..."

"L-love me?" I couldn't see his face expression. But i felt like he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Idiot you know i do."

"I do?"

"Tch shut up this is not the time to act like this."

He growled and i giggled. I drive him insane but in a good way... I think... Wait do I? Yea I think I do... Next thing I know i drifted to sleep...

Bakugo pov

She fell asleep muttering nonsense. I admire your guts and i love how brave you are. Just why can't you think more. I am sure to teach you a lesson after this...