Chapter 4

I fell on top of someone I looked to see who it was. "Ah I..." I blushed and felt as I realized I was on Bakugou. He groaned and opened his eyes. Then anger filled his eyes.

"Get off my now idiot."

"R-right sorry Bakugou." He pushes me off, We both got up.

"Hey you also came here?!? I thought I was- oh uh you guys okay?"

Kirishima said as he saw us getting off each other.

"Yes we are fine."

Bakugou and I said at the same time. He glared at me I laughed and stepped away.

"We obviously got teleported out of there. They want to take us out when the hero's have no idea where we are."

Bakugou said calmly. I looked around I heard villains coming. I took out my wings.

"Dumbass what do you think your doing?"

"Villains are coming, I can hear them. I can shoot my feathers like fire darts." I explained to Bakugou.

"Whatever just don't get in my way..."

Bakugou walked towards the villains.

"Looks like you two are getting close."

Kirishima said coming to my side. I smiled and shrugged. "He's still mysterious to me. Now let's get to work shall we?" I said swinging my wings around Kirishima knocking out five guys to the wall.

"Wow that was close and you bet!"

"I'll take the guys coming from out the window!" I said going to the broken window.

"Hey idiot behind you!"

Bakugou warned me, I spun around and saw three guys about to tackle me. I turned into a bird and used my talons to knock them out. I quickly transformed back so I didn't make Bakugou or Kirishima sweat to much.

"HEY DONT HOLD BACK IDIOT!"

Bakugou yelled at me. "I don't want to make you guys to hot and sweat!"

"THATS HOW MY QUIRK WORKS MORON! The more sweat I gain the bigger the blast I can do!"

He yelled at me I transformed and flew to him. "You still sure about this? I have some control over my heat right now but not that much."

"You talk to much shut up and fight."

I nodded and made my feathers pin or stun the villains. Bakugou would finish them off with a huge blow. Soon the villains were all gone. There was none to see... I transformed back I stumbled a bit but Bakugou nudged me and got my back on balance. I was feeling like I was in a desert...

"I think that's the last of them. What a bunch of weaklings."

Bakugou said out of breath.

"Alright then let's look for the rest of the class."

Kirishima said I nodded. "Sounds good but where are we exactly and where are they? They mostly got teleported to who knows where...."

"Well if we are still here, then the rest are most likely here too. Not all of them have the offensive skills we do..."

"Yea but they have each other most likely, we three got here together, so they might not be alone. Like maybe we all got slit in threes luckily?" I said Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"Yea but if we haven't gotten in the way, Thirteen could have gotten rid of that guy... We have to make it up to them! We have to help them."

"You wanna track everyone down have fun, but I'm going to destroy that warpy bastard!"

Bakugou growled did he really not care that this is a big villain? Talk about being bold and brave.

"Eh?!! Our physical attacked didn't hurt that guy. Come on don't be a idiot man!"

My eyes widened did he seriously call Bakugou a idiot. Bakugou went right to Kirishima's face.

"SHUT UP! IM GOING TO TAKE HIM DOWN BECAUSE HES THIER WAY IN AND OUT! IF I CUT OFF THIER ESCAPE ROUTE, THEY WILL HAVE TO BE STUCK HERE AND PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! WE WILL JUST HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT."

I was going to warn Bakugou about a incoming attack, but he already blew the villain up.

"Besides If all these villains are small frys like these guys were. Then our classmates can handle them."

My heart pounded he really is a good guy. Kirishima you really knew what you were talking about with him. "Great work spotting him Bakugou." I said with a bright smile.

"Yea your reaction time was insane! Also since when do you act so calm and rational? You are usually all like you know..."

"I AM ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED HEAD LOSER!"

I giggled seeing him get upset again.

"Yea! There you are!"

I laughed Bakugou glared at me. I whistled and looked around like I wasn't doing anything.

"Tch Whatever... Go find the others if you want to. Fire girl, you coming or what?"

My eyes widened was he inviting me to come with him?

"Wait hold up! I think what you are trying to say is, is that you believe in our classmates! And that is thinking like a man Bakugou!"

Bakugou stopped and looked at Kirishima for a bit.

"Think What ever you want. I'm leaving Fire girl you with him or me?"

"I..."

"I'm not waiting so hurry up."

He said walking away. I stood there a bit confused, is he possibly becoming my friend?