Chapter 20

(Jumpin past the villan attack to get closer to confession time do doo la la let thee story continue)

After we went to training camp, we all got sent home after the attack. Villains attacked the camp and got Bakugou luckily Deku and the others saved him... Then I realized something... I realized how much I love Bakugou and I can't live without him. We are moving new dorms today and I was walking with Bakugou. It was kind of a awkward silence between us...

"Why did you do it..."

Finally Bakugou spoke I sighed. He was talking about how I tried to help Bakugou. "Because I didn't want to lose you. What else was I suppose to do?... "

"Not hurting yourself while trying to do it... Also I told you before I never need saving you even said I can do anything."

"I-I know you can I was just scared... Okay... I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you."

"Have you ever thought what would happen to me if I lost you!"

He growled at me. I was kind of taken back. "W-what do you mean? I want to be a hero so I have to battle villains."

"NOT YET YOU DONT! You are the only person I care about and that understands me. I couldn't find anyone else like that. THEN YOU GO ALMOST KILLING YOURSELF!"

"I DID IT CAUSE YOUR MY BEST FEIEND AND I SAW THEM TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME!"

"NO ONE COULD EVER TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU Y/N! Stop being so stupid!"

"I'm not stupid for being scared of losing you and me not doing anything to help!" I cried and he looked away.

"Tch... Y/n..."

I felt a soft emotion coming from him. "Bakugou?"

"Call me Katsuki, Y/n... Since in camp you told me to call you by your first name. You should do the same with me..."

"O-okay... Well Katsuki... Are you okay?"

"No... I'm not, promise me you won't go almost killing yourself again. You scared the hell out of me."

"WAIT I DID?!?"

"SHUT UP! I care for you okay what more do you want from me! Look there are the others... I am leaving and going to my new dorm. See you around Y/n."

"Oh uh Bye Bakugou..." He smiled and walked away from me... I felt empty, then Kirishima came up to me.

"Seems like you two are love birds now!"

"KIRI!"

"What I am just saying! No guy or girl just look like that with each other over nothing. Sooo you two a thing yet?!?"

"No!!! Plus he doesn't like me like that! He's not a romantic type..."

"You sure about that? His stance and such said other wise. He also is a very manly man you know!"

He winked and I rolled my eyes. "I know I know... He is... He is really good looking and I love how he acts tuff but is a sweet heart and-" Kiri was smirking at me. "Hey stop that!!!"

"Someone is in love with Bakugou."

"So what if I am... I... He wouldn't like me back..."

"Never know until you ask."

"I will ruin everything!"

"Or save everything and get your man you want."

He smiled I rolled my eyes. "Fine I will think of it..." I walked in side and walked around. Not really looking where I was going I ran into someone.

"HEY WA- Oh it's you."

I looked up to see Bakugou on top of me. I blushed widely he noticed and chucked.

"What cat got your tongue or something?"

He teased me and got off me and helped me up. "N-no! Also you sounded so happy to see me."

"I am what do you want me to be Kirishima or something? I stopped yelling when I realized it was you. Anyone else I would have blew them off."

He looked away I sighed. He looked back to me with a smile.

"So what's with the blush?"

"NOTHING!" He laughed and shook his head and patted my head.

"Yeah whatever you say. I'm going to eat talk to you later Y/n."

He smiled and walked away.

"Oh yea later I want to talk to you about something."

He said before he completely left... What does he need to talk about?