Chapter 16

"Hey so are you hungry? I could get you something to bite while we wait for them."

Kaminari asked me I was kind of hungry. "Yea sure let go!" He looked at me surprised but smiles.

"Really? Sweet, what kind of things do you like?"

"Umm I am not sure... How about that place? Since it's closer to us." I said pointing to a fast food place. He smiled and nodded.

"Yea sure let's go!"

Kaminari was so excited while walked there. It was kind of cute... "Kaminari you seem to be really excited just to be eating."

"Well yea I finally get to have some time to talk to you. You are always with Bakugou or then others now it's my turn!"

I laughed a bit. "Oh yea...Haha sorry I guess I just like to be with them you know?"

"Haha yea even Bakugou?"

"Yep even Bakugou! He can be a nice guy." I laughed as Kaminari's shocked face.

"I think he just has a soft spot for you."

Kaminari laughed I laughed as well "No we are just friends it all trust me." I smiled as we sat down beside each other. Kaminari got me what ever I want even a little sweet to make me happy.

"I hope you liked the food."

"Yea I did thanks for the little sweet you gave me as well. I had a bit of a sweet tooth!" I giggled and so did he.

"Great we should-"

"Dunce face what the hell do you think your doing?"

Bakugou growled and glared at Kaminari. "Bakugou, Kaminari was just getting me food. Why are you getting protective huh?" I smirked at him he growled at me next.

"Tch I'm not protective over you idiot. I'm just saying you shouldn't hang out with Dunce face too long. His stupidity might run off on yea."

"...So mean.."

Kaminari cried I chuckled. "It's okay Kaminari, also Bakugou where is Kirishima?"

"Oh him he needed to get something now come on."

With that Bakugou took my hand and led me out of the store. "B-Bakugou Wait! What is going on?!?"

"We have a room to get set up..."

"Wait what..." I tried to stand still but he dragged me with him.

"Kirishima said I would be sharing a bedroom with him.  I didn't want Kirishima."

He growled and stopped were we were hidden by trees. "Bakugou..."

"Stop acting stupid! It's not like I'm asking you to me mine. I'm just saying we are stupid roommates..."

His red eyes burned into my soul. My heart was leaping out of my chest... "Do I not have a say in it?"

"Who else are you going to go with?"

I stayed silent... I had no one else...

"Hehe that's what I thought. Now come on let's go."

"Haha okay and you better not get any bad ideas Bakugou." I teased him and he tensed up.

"Shit up fire bird..."

"Hehe no I don't think I will."