Chapter 7

I was walking to the woods where we usually train at. Bakugou was already going at it. "Aww your starting he fun without me?" I smiled he stopped and had a faint smile.

"Tch, not my fault someone is slow and always late arriving on time."

"Hey you are the one who comes early! Also I'm not slow! "

"Ha don't make me laugh, who always wins our training matches? Oh right that's me!"

"Hey not my fault you are stronger than me. I have noodle arms while you have you know..." I blushed as I checked out his muscles. He grinned and walked up to me.  "You are very handsome and muscular..." Shit I did not just say that...

"What was that noodle arms?"

"Hey don't call me that!" He laughed and shook his head.

"Why not you said it yourself you are noodle arms."

"Errr Bakugou you are pushing my past my limit of patience!" I smiled and poked his chest teasing him. Ever since we started to train together we got real close to each other. He grabbed my hand and turned me around and pinned me to a tree.

"Whatever you say Noodle arms."

I tired to kick his knee from him to fall, but he pinned my leg to the ground with his. " Uhg come on! You can't you let me win once?"

"Ha Like hell I will. What the hell are you going to do at the sports festival?"

I grew my wings out, my fire blew up his sweat, so his own blast made him get off of me. I pinned him to the ground and grabbed his arms behind his back. "Ha got yea! Also I am going to win. As long as I win against class 1-B I'll be happy!"

"Tch Idiot, Why the hell do you care about them?"

"Well, I want to prove to everyone I'm strong." He was going to explode me off I used my fire and sent him away with his own blast once again. "I want to prove I can be strong and nice."

He blasted toward me I tried to block him, but he pushed me to the ground, I kicked him off and tried to tackle him. He blasted me back. I caught myself with my wings. "I want to be nice to everyone. I don't like it when people think they know me when they don't. So I have to be strong for them to notice me, and for them to see the real me." He got mad and pinned me down.

"How Stupid can you be? If they think they know you when they don't, they don't deserve to know you at all. Let alone you trying to prove yourself to them. Don't make me laugh with such stupidity! Don't be nice when you know they don't give a shit about you."

"You never gave a shit about me when we first met! Look at where me being nice got me. We are friends aren't we?" He growled and exploded the ground beside me.

"Tch...Shut up you don't know anything. You and I are training, stop being a pain in my ass!"

He got off me and walked away.

"You won't get far by being all nice. You need to show you mean business. You are trying to impress Pro hero's not a bunch of no bodies."

Ah crap he's angry at me. I walked up to him. "Bakugou..."

"Don't be so foolish thinking everyone is your friend. What are you going to do when a guy uses his all against you and you get badly hurt? You think they are surrendering to you so you give up. You will let your guard down and he will hurt you badly, and then you will lose."

My eyes widened as he yelled at me. Was he worried for me? "Bakugou are you worried about me?" I said plainly out of shock.

"Tch like hell I would be worried. I'm just saying you need to be determined and don't take anyone's crap. They might act all nice and try to get your guard down, then use that to get you out."

I smiled and shot at him. He stopped and looked at my flaming feather on his shoulder. "That goes for you too. Now let's train shall we!"

"Tch."

He grinned and came at me. I smiled cause know I knew. I was definitely his friend, and he worries about me. Once we got done training, Bakugou walked me to my house. His house was right across from mine who knew.

"Remember what I said Fire bird!"

"Haha will do Explosion boy." I giggled and smiled as he snapped.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?"

"Explosion Boy, it fits you don't you think?" I said looking back as I was about to head inside.

"Tch yea what ever Firebird. See you tomorrow."

"See you Explosion King." I didn't see his reaction but I heard him stop his in his tracks. I wonder why he stopped?