Chapter 15

"Hey L/n Kirishima and I are going to the hero Expo. You are coming with us."

I heard Bakugou behind me I jumped. How did he find me? I was shopping at the store... "I uh sure but how did you find me?"

"Tch you told me you were going shopping today idiot."

He growled I laughed and remembered I did tell him that... "oh haha yea right... I still need to shop though."

"Can't you just wait? We are suppose to get going today."

He was talking calm to me... "Bakugou..." I was looking into his red eyes. He was looking at me as if he was searching for something...

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!?"

"Huh oh I uh I don't know.. Hey Kirishima and Kaminari!" I waved hi to them as I saw them coming.

"Tch..."

"Hey L/n nice to meet you here!"

Kirishima said coming beside Bakugou.

"L/n!!!"

Kaminari said running to me and giving me a hug. "Ah Kaminari! Haha are you okay?" I hugged him back and laughed. I noticed Bakugou starring off in the distance...

"So what are you doing here?"

Kaminari gave me a big smile. "Shopping and I wouldn't mind if Bakugou and you guys would come." I smiled at Bakugou.

"Tch Shut up L/n..."

"Haha I don't hear a no." I giggled then looked to a sad Kaminari.

"So wanna grab a bite maybe?"

"Yea it would be awesome if we all got a bite after this!"

"Yea..."

He smiled, I smiled back and went to talk to Bakugou. Hey Grumpy what's wrong? I am guessing you don't like to shop?"

"I don't like it when your annoying."

He smirked at me I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "I don't like it when you are stubborn yet here I am taking away." He smiled at me.

"Shut up and get shopping Firebird."

I laughed and nodded. "Will do Lord explosions." They all followed me to the music store. I needed to get a new pair of drums. I went to one and Kaminari started to play on the guitars.

"Guys this is awesome! Come in try it!"

Kaminari said as he fell in love with a electric guitar. I laughed and went to the drums and started to play. Bakugou was just looking at me... "What jealous of my skills Bakugou?" He laughed and shook his head.

"IN YOUR DAMN DREAMS! I am just shocked how badly you play."

He grinned at me I smirked. "Fine then show me how to play the drums properly Bakugou." He walked to me and grabbed the sticks out of my hand.

"I might when I have time. When I   don't have a time schedule dumbass."

He was really close to my face... I am getting so hot...

"I told you to not get distracted so let's go!"

Bakugou yelled at me I sighed. "It's called having fun!"

"We- You can have fun later..."

"What was that Bakugou?!!?"

"You can have fun later... STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DID I DO?!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT!"

I just started to laugh as I bought a drum set for sale.

"Hey Bakugou can I talk to you for a sec?"

Kirishima said coming between Bakugo and I...

"What you do want?"

"Some equality time with my bro! Before the whole trip... Kaminari will help out L/n to make sure she stays on track, while we wait outside for her to finish!"

Kirishima said smiling... What was he planning? I never seen him act like this..