My hero Challenge 2

I woke up in a black bluish room... W-where am I...

"Aahhh good your finally up."

"AH DABI STAY AWAY!"

"Tch don't make me laugh I saved you when you fainted from that stupid battle. "

"Huh why you do that? Wait did you wait that makes no sense. You huh?"

He smiled with a little chuckle. What so funny to him.

"I told you fire bird you have potential and I think I can help you."

"Ah I see where this is going! You want me to do something for you in exchange you do something for me I can't refuse? No not happing. Also don't call me fire bird!"

I crossed my arms Dabi smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Fine then, I won't help you control more of your fire, I won't teach you to use it for defense or how to do more things then just a little fire blast."

"Little?!? Mine was big as yours!"

"But less control."

"Error shut up..."

"Plus I make sure the up coming battle your classmates stay perfectly safe."

I paused he would protect my classmates? What is he up to...

"Wait wouldn't that mean you would be going against your orders?"

"Yes just like you would do for me. Yo see it's a win win. You are much more easier to talk to then that loud mouth bf you have."

"Don't talk to him like that!"

My hands started to create fire. He shook his head.

"See how helped you are? Think about it I let your friends live, even help you with your powers and all I need to do one little thing."

I hate how he is being clever by this I'm too curious...

"I... Which is..."

"Heh there is that smart person. Tell me their plans tell me when they are going to come what they are thinking."

"Ahhhh I could have guessed that."

"What do you have to lose? I know where and when they are coming but I also keep them safe what you have to lose?"

"Okay... But why meeeee? Like it makes no sense..."

"It doesn't matter why its just a simple thing."

"Uh huh... Also if I refuse? I'm pretty sure they will save me if you keep me here."

"Your very annoying."

"Can say the same thing to you also your choice to trying to get me to side with you."

"I am giving you a offer anyone even a stupid person can know it's a good idea. Like that electric kid."

"His name is kaminiari.."

"What ever are you in?"

I sighed and thought about it... I mean if he trained me... I would be unstoppable... And if he swears to protect them.. even if he doesn't... Me training with him will make it so I can over power him...

"Okay fine... I am in...."

He smirked and laughed.

"Was that so hard? Now you are free to go but day after tomorrow meet me at that bridge we fought on. We will start to train there and tell me what you know. "

"Fine..."

I am so not happy with this but we walked out of the cabin he had me in.  We walked to the city I knew... 

"See you bird."

"Bye Dabi."

I glared at him and walked away with sins on me back. I don't feel good about this... I returned to the dorms everyone celebrated but all kept ringing in my ears was Dabi... What am I doing....

"Y/n?"