Chapter 18

I was with Bakugou and watched him as he destroyed robot after robot. Kirishima was beside me a talking.

"So your turn is next huh?"

I nodded and watched as the fight was over in seconds. "Bakugou really is something isn't he?"

"Hmm? Oh yea he's pretty manly. Just look at him!"

I looked to Kirishima he had a look of awe on his face... "You seem to admire him Kiri."

"Huh oh haha yea he's a great guy you know?"

My heart pulled. Does Kiri like... No why should I care then again... Bakugou and I... Ever since last night I have had mixed feelings for him...

"What about you? You seem to have an eye out for him as well!"

Kiri smirked at me I growled. "Shush Kiri, there is nothing between us..."

"W-Wait I didn't say there was! Is there-"

I looked and say Deku and the others. "Hey look it's Deku and the others Kiri." Kiri got distracted and went to them. I sighed in relief... I felt some one nudge me.

"What the hell are you looking at L/n."

I shivered at Bakugou's voice. "I uh them."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING HERE?!?"

Bakugou yelled I sighed. "Bakugou you do know anyone can really be here right?" He saw Deku and then snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS DEKU DOING HERE IF HE TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN ME!"

"Bakugou... I think he's here for a different reason."

"Yea fucking right look at that grin he thinks he's better than me!"

"Pft please no one can be better than you!" It was silent he looked at me shocked.

"Tch still the idiot shouldn't be here..."

Bakugou took me by the arm and lead me away. "W-Wait where are we going?!?"

"We need to talk."

"Talk about what? I never got to take my turn to destroy robots!"

"Well I never got to make Shoto use his full power on me and you don't see me still talking about it!"

I growled as I followed him to a park. "This is kind of romantic Bakugou you know that?" I smirked and teased him.

"You wouldn't know what romance was even if it kissed you in the face, L/n."

"I uh you did kiss me..."

"Tch only cause I wanted you to shut up."

"Weird way to shut me up."

"I'll won't hesitate to do it again!"

He snapped back getting really close to me. "Like you would do it. You can't do it I'm just a friend to you." I taunted him next thing I knew he took me by the waist and pulled me close.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do. You know I hate that."

He looked into my eyes my heart is racing... "I..."

"What's wrong can't speak now?"

"I can speak your just- I don't know what your planning! Why are you acting like this?!?" He let go of me and laughed.

"Because L/n I think if anyone deserves to actually know me it's you. I wanted to talk about things."

"Like what things?"

"Us."