Chapter 14

We all got back from our internships. I was walking with Kaminari he wanted to talk to me.

"Soooo think you and I could you know hang out?"

"Hmm I mean sure but I promised this Saterday I would be with Bakugou."

"Eh?!? Ah of course you would be... I suppose you can't make any room for me?"

I giggled as he looked sad. "I mean I am not doing anything the next day I suppose. I don't want you to get sad we can't hang out as friends."

"Haha yea right..."

Once we got in I saw Kirishima and Sero laughing. I walked to them and saw Bakugou's hair down. I tired to hold in my laughter.

"Haha are you serious Bakugou!?!"

Kirishima and Sero were laughing at him, Bakugou was getting upset. I started to laugh.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS! My hair got used to this and it won't go back! Hey FireBird you need to shut up most of all."

Bakugou said walking to me. My heart pounding as I backed up. He was starring into my eyes. I was so nervous what is he thinking...

"WHAT EVER YOU SAY PRETTY BOY!"

Kirishima and Sero teased Bakugo more.

"Errr I'm not done with you.."

Bakugou growled at me and went to the others.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DAY YOU IDIOTS?!?"

Then boom his hair was back and I was laughing again.

"ITS BACK!"

"Pfftt haha I guess you can say your explosive temper saved you." I teased Bakugou. He growled and glared at me.

"Shut it L/n! I'll make you regret laughing at me!"

"What?!? I am just saying your explosive personality saved your hair. I like your hair better like that anyways!"  His eyes grew wide then looked away.

"Tch... Shut up idiot. as for you two get lost before I kill you!"

"Haha yea sure Bakugou! Haha I will catch up with you later!"

Kirishima said as everyone left Bakugou and I alone... "So we are alone again."

"Stop acting weird. You know what you did."

"I uh how by me laughing at you?"

"Tch yea idiot why the hell where you laughing? Out of all the people here I thought you would understand."

I was taken back, was he hurt I laughed at him? "I- I mostly laughed cause you looked so different...  Kirishima and Sero were laughing so it made it worse... What do you want me to say you looked good?" I smirked as he growled and got angry.

"No of course not! Fine I will let you go this once... Just don't laugh at me again got that?"

I giggled and nodded. "Of course I won't! I'm sorry if I made you upset or mad at all. The last thing I want you to think is that I'm looking down on you." I smiled weakly to him. I could tell what I said effected him. His eyes grew large and he was silent...

"Damn you L/n..."

He mumbled something I couldn't hear..

"I need to speak to Kirishima. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone..."

He pushed passed me leaving me confused. What just happened? Did I say something that made him upset? "I'll try not to I won't make any promises." I gave him a smile. He faintly smiled back then walked away... Bakugou...

"What was that about?"

Mina said walking to me. "I am pretty sure I made Bakugou upset..."

"Wait isn't that normal for him?"

"Ha for everyone else.  I think I said something that drove him away from me."

"Orrr maybe drove him closer to you."

She winked at me. I tilted my head confused. "Mina what are you trying to get at?"

"Bakugou might have a soft spot for you."

"Eh?!? A soft spot for me? What would that even mean?"

"That he sees you someone special!"

Mina said all bubbly I laughed and shook my head. "Nah we are just friends and equals. I mean our quirks and work great together, and I suppose our personality's fit as well."

"Sooooo..."

"No he doesn't like me or has a soft spot for me. As it is I always died from laughing at him."

"You laughed at him how did you survive?!?"

"I uh I don't know..."

"See he does have a soft spot for you I'm telling yea!"

Mina grinned I laughed and shook my head. "Stop Mina you are over thinking things..." Does Bakugou have a soft spot for me? No he couldn't have one... Right?