after chapter 4

After the last exam of the hero lessons, Bakugo had lost to his temper... I looked at how irritated he was then he looked to me. He came up to me and took my hand. He was leading me somewhere.

"Hey umm Bakugo where are we going? We need to be back in so many minutes so we shouldn't go to far..."

"Don't worry about it I want to talk about something with you."

He stops and holds of to my hands with his. He looks me in the eyes.

"Listen Y

and listen closely."

He pinned his one hand to the wall by my head. My legs fel weak as he leaned in to my face.

"Promise me you will go far don't you dare let me drag you behind caus I didn't make it!"

"B-bakugo..."

"Also it's Katsuki now you know that... But please I don't want you to worry about me and not focus about you going forward! Don't you dare worry about me!"

His red eyes starred into mine. My heart was slipping beats. "Don't worry I'll be going on getting stronger for me and you. That way you have to catch up to me! I will be your goal to work harder to surpass me!" I smiled and chuckled brightly.

"Tch please the only goal I need is to capture that heart of yours and truly make you mine one day! I already know I pass by you in strength and power love."

I felt myself blushing as he got closer to my lips. "Y-yeah j-ust one thing I thought my heart was already yours I..." He smiled and chuckled.

"You will know what I mean in time. For now I think this will do."

He then kissed me passionately I melts into his kiss. It was fully of love and life. So much passion in so many kisses. We parted for a second I looked from his lips to his loving eyes.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Katsuki."

We shared a nice time looking at each other's in the eyes then came back to everyone holding hands. Then Katsuki went in front of me protectively.

"HEY MORONS JUST IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW OR THINK OF TRYING SOMETHING WITH Y\N! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SHE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY! SO GET THREW YOUR HEAD OR ILL KILL YOU!"

I sighed and laughed as everyone was shocked and was a bit nervous. I giggled I love my life with him.

"Also remember when the results come in Y/n. I need to... I have to ask you something. I want to make you officially mine."

He whispered in my ears my heart raced. What did he mean there are so many questions and things it could be...