Chapter 3

Everyone was already in the bus, I hurried on and realized something... The only spot opened was next to Bakugou.

"Sit here and you die..."

I sat next to him and smiled. "Haha guess I'm dead then."

"Tch..."

He looked away from me. Everyone started to talk about their quirks. Bakugou was lying back and not caring I was beside him. If he really was a mean guy he wouldn't be comfortable with me. Then Kirishima talked about pro quirks.

"Well if anyone from our class, has any pro quirks it would definitely be Y/n, Bakugou, and Todoroki!"

Bakugou looked at him surprised then looked away.

"Sure but Bakugou is always angry, so he'll never get that popular."

Tsu said Bakugou exploded in anger.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?"

"Ah it's okay Bakugou. I mean I don't think he is that bad. I've seen people way worse it's not like he is a villain. With his powerful quirk people will see him as a hero..." Bakugou stopped and started at me.

"I don't need your help."

He growled at me.

"You know we basically just met you. It's kind of sad we know your personality, is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

Oh dear lord Kaminari why did you say that. I lowered down into my seat, as Bakugou towered over me to get to Kaminari.

"I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL LOSER!!!"

"Bakugou, he's just trying to get under your skin. Your not that bad!" I laughed nervously as I was almost out of my seat.

"STOP TRYING TO HELP ILL KILL YOU!"

"Yea I know you already told me. I am dead twice noe!" I laughed more he growled and sat down.

"Shut up idiot..."

He looked back at the window. People couldn't stop starring at me and Bakugou. "W-what?!? Do you guys like to stare I just tried to clam down the situation!" I said getting flustered. Little did I know Bakugou was looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"We are just shocked you talked him down."

"SHUT UP!"

"I did not!"

"She did not!"

Bakugou and I spoke at the same time. Oh dear lord now he's starring into my eyes. "I don't like when people pick on someone before knowing them. That's all." I said looking away from Bakugou to the others. "So before I think he is flaming crap mixed with garbage. I'm going to try to get to know him."

"Tch..."

I heard Bakugou Tch and wouldn't talk to me all day. Until we got ambushed by villains. My heart raced what do we do? I don't want to die are we? Thirteen took us away, as Mr.Aizawa tried to defeat the villains...

"Hey idiot don't let them know you are scared."

Bakugou said to me. He had a scowl of his face. He was right I shouldn't show fear to them. "Bakugou?"

"Don't show weakness, only show them you mean business."

He growled as he and Kirishima stood in front of me ready to attack. As the villain talked they went in to attack.

"Do you really think we were just going to let you stand around and tear this place to shreds?"

Kirishima said but the evil guy laughed as he looked like he didn't even get hit. "Kirishima, Bakugou!" I screamed as the villain surrounded all of us. Next thing I knew I was falling in a black hole...